What's new

Artery Pal 2

Toastie

Achiever
Looking to pull the trigger on one of these, in my basket as we speak. Worth it?

Am I right in thinking you do not need to replace the pods? You can just buy a pack of coils? Which coils are the best for MTL? There's the 1.2ohm and also the 1ohm MTL...

They are good but the 2ml smoked pods are crap, you can't see your juice.

Get a 3ml pod and some 0.7ohm coils and you shouldn't be disappointed.

They are good but the 2ml smoked pods are crap, you can't see your juice.

Get a 3ml pod and some 0.7ohm coils and you shouldn't be disappointed.

Just missed your post, I ordered it along with a clear 3ml pod, but I ended up going with the 1.2ohm coils, mistake?

I still have time to ask ecigone to change the coils.

Not a mistake.
I just prefer the 0.6 then the 1ohmers.

As you can tell, I way in a rush to press buy. Was on offer, low stock and they only had red and purple left, bollocks was I buying a purple one if the red went out of stock.

1.2ohm it is then, makes more sense as I'm generally 12mg or 18mg and I suppose it'll give me longer battery life which is my only concern with pod systems. The main reason I've put them off until now.

Just missed your post, I ordered it along with a clear 3ml pod, but I ended up going with the 1.2ohm coils, mistake?

I still have time to ask ecigone to change the coils.
Funnily I just got a second one in the post today. The 1.2 coils are decent. the .6 coils are very good! I have a couple of the new 1 ohm coils to try in it also. I only use mine for out and about and its been perfect with 30mg Nic salts. Cant say ive used it with my usual 60/40 stuff. Love mine. Hoping OH will give it a go withe the 1 ohm coils as she's struggling with her vims at the moment and having a sneaky ciggy at work.

If you can swap for the .6 I don't think you'll regret it.

Last edited:
Funnily I just got a second one in the post today. The 1.2 coils are decent. the .6 coils are very good! I have a couple of the new 1 ohm coils to try in it also. I only use mine for out and about and its been perfect with 30mg Nic salts. Cant say ive used it with my usual 60/40 stuff. Love mine. Hoping OH will give it a go withe the 1 ohm coils as she's struggling with her vims at the moment and having a sneaky ciggy at work.

If you can swap for the .6 I don't think you'll regret it.

At least she hasn't completely fallen off the wagon, you'll find something that works, just a question of how much time and money it'll take to find it.

See, I don't use nic salts so I imagine 12-18mg will be harsh on a 0.6 mesh coil. However, the kit does come with one mesh coil so I will give it a shot at some point.

I usually go between the sxk doggystyle and the hastur mini, running around 1.0-1.2ohm with 12-18mg. Currently 1ohm @ 14w with the doggystyle and 18mg DIY.

At least she hasn't completely fallen off the wagon, you'll find something that works, just a question of how much time and money it'll take to find it.

See, I don't use nic salts so I imagine 12-18mg will be harsh on a 0.6 mesh coil. However, the kit does come with one mesh coil so I will give it a shot at some point.

I usually go between the sxk doggystyle and the hastur mini, running around 1.0-1.2ohm with 12-18mg. Currently 1ohm @ 14w with the doggystyle and 18mg DIY.
I have some 12 mg Prime Vapes in my MF Bridge with .6 mesh EUC ccel coils and its fine. See how you get on with the two varieties. I know @rew has tried the newer HP coils that you can now get so maybe he can give some input on these for you. I will be trying the HP 1 ohm this week and will put my usual 12mg Prime vapes into it to see.

For what its worth I don't find the Artery .6 coils that harsh or warm. I would hazard a guess that with pretty much everyone one here preferring the .6 they would agree unless we are all hard throated or what ever the term is :)

Back
Top Bottom