What's new

Ares 2/II RTA Prototype

I know, I’m curbing the spending at the moment. Got a wedding to pay for and a bit of job uncertainty. I’ll read with interest seems they are both in contention at the moment. They might have to be Christmas presents. [emoji848]
Wishing you a very merry Christmas. :D

And a very happy new year and January - congrats on the engagement. :2thumbsup:

I've got the Pandora turning up tomorrow. Have no self will at the moment
Funnily enough I have the Ares v2 arriving tomorrow I got it from Vampirevapes I like the 22m tanks and it was a good price. By the way what is self will?

Yes,thank you. it’s been a bit of a whirlwind. Not the relationship. That’s 10 years. We needed to be sure [emoji3] We got engaged in March and getting married in Jan 21.

Congratulations :)

I've been with my woman for 10 years too ... I reckon if you haven't sent them back for a refund at at that stage, they're a keeper.

Congratulations :)

I've been with my woman for 10 years too ... I reckon if you haven't sent them back for a refund at at that stage, they're a keeper.

Thank you. We knew we would do it. She surprised me with a ring. Bonkers!! Hers is en-route. [emoji183]

Got this yesterday from Le Petit vapour, dispatched Tuesday, took 3 days to arrive from France. Impressive as most of the 1st class UK orders are taking a lot longer to arrive.. Also included a sweet, keyring and a mini drawstring bag in the box. Excellent service and tracked too!

I am blown away by this tank. The draw is tight and it is so easy to build and fill with the sliding mechanism. Has many goodies in the box such as the coil winder, wire, screwdriver etc. No leaks or spitback whatsoever. Machined well and you can tell it is a quality item as the clicks for the airflow feel like a bolt action rifle. I've set the airflow half closed under the coil and using the big single hole which is just right for me.

With a dual 18650 mod and the 24mm tank you could use this thing for days.

You called? Just say no :D
Well so far Royal Fail are saying no to me! Got a tracking number from Vampire Vape really quickly which RM said would be delivered on Wednesday when I checked the tracking after no show on Wednesday it said sorry we have sent it to the wrong sorting office and have immediately re-directed it. I am still waiting!! Perhaps it's an omen!

Back
Top Bottom