What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Are you still a 'Dirty Baccy' vaper?

I was thinking before about a tobacco and fig vape as I’m going through a fig phase..

Fig has been one of my favourite things since just after I started diying liquid. I love it. I’ve been liking plum concentrates lately as well.

I can not remember if I have tried tamahaac..umm
Will grab some anyway...

I smoked a whole lot of dirty baccy rollies with menthol filters - up to 40 a day at my worst :eek:

My first eliquid was a menthol tobacco flavour that I found revolting. A tobacco flavour on it's own - absolutely disgusting. I'm only talking cheap liquid here, not the good stuff ;)

Anyhoo, I found fruit flavours and that's where I'm happy. Sometimes enjoy desserts too, but I'm fruity & proud :)2

I've not enjoyed the baccy roots I've tried but I do love some tamahaac. Particularly paraxu.

I started out on quidliquid black or something then I went through a phase of Londoner & captain jacks (lovely stuff) but now i'm mostly going through @Lee new ranges with no tobacco flavours.
I love the custard creams,the two scoops and the lemon meringue pie (the lemon tarte is a great palate cleanser imo) got the jam roly poly on steep as well as the ginger & custard.
Oh I got to these from his mint choc chip that was.
I'm gonna epipe the shite out of the jam roly.
Oh and I usually wait for his 40% off code.

Back
Top Bottom