What's new

Are you still a 'Dirty Baccy' vaper?

I started with no tobacco flavours, but gradually grew to prefer them. I seem to be moving towards more “dirty” ones, if i get what you mean by dirty. They still don’t taste like fag smoke though.

I’m the same I like a vape with a hint of tobacco my favourite was old nokomis then moved onto many others searching for a new adv after nokomis changed and finally settled on baccy roots original which is very much like nokomis old it’s a caramel,maple,biscuit,tobacco vape..
I have never liked any type of straight tobacco vapes which is strange considering I smoked for decades..Also really enjoy Bunkr apple strudel with a fresh ground coffee.

Don't go for pure tobacco flavours, but love it blended with other flavours. Also like fruit and desserts, so variety is the spice for me.

After decades of fags, I did about 4 years of strictly dirty vape baccy. Cuban cigar and black pipe, that type of stuff.

I'm now 18 months without a cigarette, and all I want now is RY4, or RY2, custard baccy, and Captain Jack from BestCigLiquid.

All diluted baccy flavours. Rum. Nut. Caramel. Coconut. Coffee. Chocolate. Creams. Brandy. Whisky.

I've turned from a smoker to a vaper who liked to smoke, to a vaper who only likes a hint of baccy. I still can't see myself vaping strawberries, but dirty baccy really doesn't appeal now.

In a way, I really hope I can get to strawberry, because by then I'd have zero association with smoking, but I doubt I ever will.

So how far away are you from Dirty Tobacco? Have you shifted over time? Is it an issue? Do you find yourself drifting away the longer you vape for?
I’ve found myself vaping tobaccoes since 2012 - and actually only vape non baccy flavours on occasion, for a change - I like tobacco and don’t associate it with smoking. It’s just another flavouring like anything else and can be used for great effect to add depth to any mix imo

Aye, I likes me a tobacco flavour I do.
Usually have at least one 500 ml bottle of a dirty custard on the go. And after that cheeky wee swine @zouzounaki was blethering about some of the concentrates he has on the go, I've a fair few interesting concoctions in the ripening cupboard. Mostly a couple of dark tobaccos with dark fruits, although the citrusy mix was rather entertaining.
The 'flavour profiles' just seem to hit the spot for me and they can go damned well with a good Malt of an evening.
If memory serves it was a hangsen RY4 ( and the swedish fish....) flavour that helped my initial vaping take off, then it was onto Mrs Lords tobaccos and their Ginger Nut.

Feel no shame in liking the tobaccos, your getting the good shit without the bad shite and ooh momma, can a good baccy blend be damned finest kind!

Up until fairly recently I'd never tried a tobacco juice. I posted asking whether or not I was missing out etc. Well @Rob very kindly sent me a sample of some Cigarillos flavoured juice that is to die for. Rich and complex, and I'm kicking myself now that I sat the last bit down somewhere and lost it (along with almost a whole bottle of lemon ice tea juice).

Now I'm intrigued to try some blended tobaccos once I can stretch the budget a but more

Aye, I likes me a tobacco flavour I do.
Usually have at least one 500 ml bottle of a dirty custard on the go. And after that cheeky wee swine @zouzounaki was blethering about some of the concentrates he has on the go, I've a fair few interesting concoctions in the ripening cupboard. Mostly a couple of dark tobaccos with dark fruits, although the citrusy mix was rather entertaining.
The 'flavour profiles' just seem to hit the spot for me and they can go damned well with a good Malt of an evening.
If memory serves it was a hangsen RY4 ( and the swedish fish....) flavour that helped my initial vaping take off, then it was onto Mrs Lords tobaccos and their Ginger Nut.

Feel no shame in liking the tobaccos, your getting the good shit without the bad shite and ooh momma, can a good baccy blend be damned finest kind!

Well there’s no combination like dark fruits and tobacco, for sure. :D

Back
Top Bottom