What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Are you still a 'Dirty Baccy' vaper?

Muck777

Postman
After decades of fags, I did about 4 years of strictly dirty vape baccy. Cuban cigar and black pipe, that type of stuff.

I'm now 18 months without a cigarette, and all I want now is RY4, or RY2, custard baccy, and Captain Jack from BestCigLiquid.

All diluted baccy flavours. Rum. Nut. Caramel. Coconut. Coffee. Chocolate. Creams. Brandy. Whisky.

I've turned from a smoker to a vaper who liked to smoke, to a vaper who only likes a hint of baccy. I still can't see myself vaping strawberries, but dirty baccy really doesn't appeal now.

In a way, I really hope I can get to strawberry, because by then I'd have zero association with smoking, but I doubt I ever will.

So how far away are you from Dirty Tobacco? Have you shifted over time? Is it an issue? Do you find yourself drifting away the longer you vape for?

When I started vaping the tobacco juice that was readily available to me was so poor that I had no choice but to head towards secondary flavours that I'd previously enjoyed as flavour notes within cigars. ( better tobacco juice was available but I wasn't much of a tinternet user).
By and large these reimagined tobacco's (let's be honest mainly manabush for me) will always be my staple but I do enjoy some lemon tart and eton mess in the summer.

I'm exactly where eyeball is (without the lemon tart and eton mess), and pretty much always have been. :)

I've not had any baccy juices since I started vaping, I like all sorts of flavours but never felt the need for baccy at all.

Always got a tobacco juice of some sort on the go......if Im honest they are by a country mile my favourite type of flavours....I do like other flavours, but not as much.

I have fruit in my DTL and have tobacco in my MTL , vape DTL 95% of the time. Dont like " Nut. Caramel. Coconut. Coffee. Chocolate. Creams. Brandy. Whisky." and custards.

I read this and instantly thought of ‘butt rollies’. Now that was dirty baccy!

I was really scared to try tobacco at first but I really like some as I find they compliment other flavours really well. Not sure how best to describe it but it’s a bit like turning a vimto into a decent red wine?

I’m guessing today’s tobaccos are far better than the originals? I mostly have one on the go to break up my custard obsession

I like bakery stuff in the main but love a good baccy and always have some Manabush knocking about. Most recent baccy vape was Tennessee Reserve by Prime Vapes, good stuff and I'll be back for more.

My mate sent me various, absolutely ancient liquids last week, mainly tobaccos as that's what he was in to but hard to tell as the labels are smudged (Triphammer wrote all labels in pen back then!) - lots of Triphammer that is like liquid tar, canny wait until I'm back home to get in about them :)

I've gone off juices that are predominantly baccy based of late, preferring the likes of Private Reserve i.e. more caramel etc. less baccy. Even Tennessee Reserve is a bit too much baccy for my buds nowadays. Custards and fruity ones seem to be my bag lately.

Back
Top Bottom