What's new

Are EHPro still manufacturing the True?

omroth

Postman
I've just bought another two Trues (this RTA thing sure saves me money ;)) because I just can't get a decent vape (for me) off anything else (I'm pretty sure my Hastur is broken; same with my Pioneer; everything else either gurgles or is too loose or is muted or is a massive pain for some other reason; although the Ether is ok.)

Anyway, I kind of assumed that most of these tanks had one or two production runs then stop. Is that how it works?

I know there are plenty out there - just wondering how these companies usually do manufacturing re-runs.

I know there are plenty out there - just wondering how these companies usually do manufacturing re-runs.

I think it can vary massively.... it just depends how it sells I would guess. If they do an initial run of 2,500 and there's still plenty around after 6 months they probably aren't going to be making any more.

Things do love very quickly. Drop naturevape a message. Super friendly and always helpful. As he helped design it I imagine he'd know it if a v2 is On the horizon.
I just couldn't get on with the true. Excellent vape but inconsistent build meant lots of niggles for me.

Thanks eyeball - we all have different experiences with these tanks dont we. I havent had a failed build with one since I stopped leaving the juice holes open by accident!

Ehpro won't be manufacturing anything, thought they were out the game.

Back
Top Bottom