What's new

Anyone got the OBS engine mtl rta

quincey43

Achiever
As above would like to know what you think of this RTA. I was thinking of getting the Cube mod with the Engine MTL RTA as a kit but not seen much about the tank. Imput will be much appreciated! ta.

Thanks for that I did wonder when you see the size of the driptip definitely doesn't look like a MTL tip to me. I will await at good many reviews before I decide, I do like quite a tight draw so maybe not for me.

someone put up a review on youtube last night for this. Haven't watched it but there will be a few more along soon im sure.

Thanks for that I did wonder when you see the size of the driptip definitely doesn't look like a MTL tip to me. I will await at good many reviews before I decide, I do like quite a tight draw so maybe not for me.
Thinking much the same. :)

I have got one of these from FT and to be honest I find it a bit meh. The flavour is ok, but not as good as other recent MTL tanks. The supplied driptip is an absolutely joke for MTL, but it is a standard 510 so was easily swapped for something more suitable. One thing I have noticed is that I keep getting a lot of condensation build up at base of drip tip. You can get quite a tight draw by only having half of smallest air hole showing, or by covering all holes completely! I think this would be an excellent first tank for someone wanting to try out an RTA as the top airflow means no leaking. It’s not been as disappointing as the Innokin Aries was to me, but it’s nothing special. The build quality is great and I think it looks good, but the other thing to bear in mind is that it is a 24mm tank, so won’t fit on smaller mods. I will persevere with this tank to see if I can stop build up of eliquid under driptip, as I think it would make quite a nice out and about tank, thanks to the top airflow & easy filling. It’s not a really bad tank, but it’s not a really good tank...it’s just a bit meh! Hope this helps :)2

I have got one of these from FT and to be honest I find it a bit meh. The flavour is ok, but not as good as other recent MTL tanks. The supplied driptip is an absolutely joke for MTL, but it is a standard 510 so was easily swapped for something more suitable. One thing I have noticed is that I keep getting a lot of condensation build up at base of drip tip. You can get quite a tight draw by only having half of smallest air hole showing, or by covering all holes completely! I think this would be an excellent first tank for someone wanting to try out an RTA as the top airflow means no leaking. It’s not been as disappointing as the Innokin Aries was to me, but it’s nothing special. The build quality is great and I think it looks good, but the other thing to bear in mind is that it is a 24mm tank, so won’t fit on smaller mods. I will persevere with this tank to see if I can stop build up of eliquid under driptip, as I think it would make quite a nice out and about tank, thanks to the top airflow & easy filling. It’s not a really bad tank, but it’s not a really good tank...it’s just a bit meh! Hope this helps :)2
Thanks for that, I think I have more or less decided not to get one, I have loads of really good MTL RTA's so think I will just get the Cube mod. I already have one and they are really good mods and feel great in the hand. I thought the Engine mtl tank looked a bit wrong somehow so glad I held off and didn't get the kit. Thanks again!

Thanks for that, I think I have more or less decided not to get one, I have loads of really good MTL RTA's so think I will just get the Cube mod. I already have one and they are really good mods and feel great in the hand. I thought the Engine mtl tank looked a bit wrong somehow so glad I held off and didn't get the kit. Thanks again!
Glad I could help :) I think it was mentioned in a review of this tank, that this was the first of more than one MTL tank to be released by OBS this year, so maybe the next one will have more wow factor!

Back
Top Bottom