What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any tips?

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
PM me your details and I'll hunt some out. :)

ADDED: .... assuming I can find it ......... first rummage drew a blank, but it's here somewhere! :D
I've got some somewhere from a Stealthvape freebie too @pdg, I'll have a rummage for it later (out watching the footie currently) if Crew canny find hers.

I find with the vaponaute vertical coil jobs, leaving a good 4mm or so of cotton sticking out above the top of the coil, and priming it well before use, seems to help prevent the top of it going brown.

If I leave more than about 2mm sticking out it gets squished down by the cap anyway, so seems to defeat the object.

If I leave more than about 2mm sticking out it gets squished down by the cap anyway, so seems to defeat the object.
Hmm, I’d have to dig out the zephyr and see if that’s the case with it too. Mirage Either way, I don’t know why but it definitely works.

WOW! When I started reading this I thought I had been transported back in time slip, wobbly vision kinda way. Messing about with Gennies!!!
Just to add nothing really, but in my very early vaping journey I attempted a Genesis (might have been this exact same Aga!!) no luck with it, BUT I do know folk who don't mind a bit of messing recommend them massively with SS as a Wick.
Didn't Scott Bonner (igetcha69) build a few of these?? His videos, from a few years ago, are very entertaining and extremely Hi-Def so you might get some ideas there??

I think you’ll be able to use cotton in it. Many people use cotton in the vaponaute atties, which are similar.

I don’t know anything about this person, but he seems to be building t the same way I would do le mirage and zephyr.

the dubstep granddad
h2388D3E9.png

Back
Top Bottom