What's new

Any new RTA's worth looking at?

do you take the dvarw off the mod to fill it up? i never take bottom fill tanks off the mod. you can just screw the tank part off. i think this might be why people worry about bottom filled atties. thinking they need to take it right off the mod to fill it.

I never thought to do it that way tbh, will try it next time i refill it.

Anyone got their hands on the Bp mods sure MTL rta, looks a lot different to the pioneer.
Yeah I got one. I'm not particularly impressed with the orings. Wobbly base, wobbly drip tip. Shallow 510 so most other drip tips won't work. Flavour is good but the rest is very annoying

do you take the dvarw off the mod to fill it up? i never take bottom fill tanks off the mod. you can just screw the tank part off. i think this might be why people worry about bottom filled atties. thinking they need to take it right off the mod to fill it.
Dvarw is easy to do like that but it's impossible to do with some. Thinking KFL, that's sometimes hard with two hands lol

Dvarw is easy to do like that but it's impossible to do with some. Thinking KFL, that's sometimes hard with two hands lol

i found it possible with the kfl, dvarw, doggystyled. i don’t think i’ve ever had a tank i needed to take off the mod to fill it. apart from the old kayfun with the daft screw in the bottom.

there’s a knack, some tanks it helps if you push down while unscrewing it (doggy), make sure the mod connection is screwed tighter than the tank part and suchlike.

I love the Dvarw and will definitely try the way @zouzounaki suggests, i also have a Kayfun Lite 2021 but can't get the vape i want from it, really too tight for my MTL Vaping, i tend to use the Taifun GTR in it's place though i haven't tried nearly hard enough with the Kayfun i prefer the Dvarw and the Taifun.

Just got a Bishop 4ml version and the way it separates from the deck easily give me anxiety, has anyone tried the bell cap or larger AFC pins? I would be interested in hearing about the type of vape it gives.

Just got a Bishop 4ml version and the way it separates from the deck easily give me anxiety, has anyone tried the bell cap or larger AFC pins? I would be interested in hearing about the type of vape it gives.

Try replacing the orings on the base with the spares & see if it tightens things up?

The bellcap works for topfill, but overall it just feels really cheap.

Check the reviews for it on Naturevape, as a few reported flodding issues.

Back
Top Bottom