What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any new RTA's worth looking at?

JustFog make some pretty titchy kits, I don't now if any of those are any use to you.

Thanks Astral, I've had a look. I'll make do with my rta's & small mods because if I spend money on pods, etc again then I can't buy rta's :)

High prasie for the Kuma indeed, I glad you're getting on with it, I can't be doing with the bottom fill though, I can't abide the mess and the sticky fingers. I'd have bought a Bishop long ago if that was the case. The bell cap just doesn't appeal.

As for all the new caps they're bring out, there's not one top-fill amonst them. You'd think they'd do one for us clean freaks.

The 4ml capacity helps offset the bottom fill faff. I'm not a fan of it either but I put up with it for the vape & the small size ( in the Bishops case anyway )

I imagine top filling will be reserved for the v2. Maybe it'll be similar to the way the Integra rta worked with juice flow control?

Also, the Vapefly Alberich is bishop / fev type deck & topfill, so it might be worth adding to your long short list.

I've never had a Dwarw on that basis, I've always wanted one but been dubious of the top-fill kits depite them costing buttons.

I had a clone of the top fill Dvarw v1 & it worked just fine iirc.

I really don't mind bottom fill tanks, the Dvarw is a great vape so top or bottom makes no difference, only issue is having to remove it from your mod to fill it up and doing that is easy enough, i think my Kayfun is bottom fill as well and that is also a good vape though i prefer the Dvarw especially with the larger 5ml Capacity, only needs filling around once a week.

One thing I've noticed with the Kuma clone is that the airscrew hole sizes aren't exactly precise.

The 0.8mm are a slightly different size from one another.

As are the 1mm ones. One of them is probably closer to 1.2mm than 1mm. Looks like it hasn't been drilled straight.

And with the single 1mm airscrew, the clone has a slightly more open draw when compared to the Bishop with a single 1mm airpin.

Anyone got their hands on the Bp mods sure MTL rta, looks a lot different to the pioneer.

I really don't mind bottom fill tanks, the Dvarw is a great vape so top or bottom makes no difference, only issue is having to remove it from your mod to fill it up and doing that is easy enough, i think my Kayfun is bottom fill as well and that is also a good vape though i prefer the Dvarw especially with the larger 5ml Capacity, only needs filling around once a week.

do you take the dvarw off the mod to fill it up? i never take bottom fill tanks off the mod. you can just screw the tank part off. i think this might be why people worry about bottom filled atties. thinking they need to take it right off the mod to fill it.

Back
Top Bottom