What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any MTL preference on Cotton ?

apollo118

Postman
Hi, as title says, I do have packs of Cotton Bacon V2 and also kendo vape cotton Gold edition but cant see much difference, any others worth trying, I use a Kayfun Prime, Thanks :2thumbsup:

Muji? I use that and Cotton bacon depending on what falls out of the cupboard first....

You're a bit restricted with MTL tanks because the better cottons will flood them because of their superior wicking.

Kendo Gold would be my choice for MTL, but a good alternative would be Flash Wicks 2 from FT. For around $5 you get a huge pack:

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9629110

I bought a bag of Sainsbury's organic cotton balls back in 2013 and am still using them.

I used boots organic cotorn balls when i first started building and it worked well, to be honest. The only problem is it was a bit fidgety to wick coils with it, as the fibres weren’t as uniform as the Japanese pads, but it worked fine.

Back
Top Bottom