What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any Aniseed, Mint, Menthol fruit Lovers? I want to know your juice...

donkruler

Postman
Hi all,

I am heavily into the above flavours, maybe cause I enjoy old Sokol sweets but I can’t imagine vaping a cake or pastry lol and that’s not a diss [emoji24]. My taste buds tend to like the strong mint, aniseed or fruit menthol type juices.

What are you favourites?

Cheers
[emoji106][emoji7][emoji7]

Red Astaire.. t juice
Black n Blue.. t juice
Heinsberg.. VV
Attraction.. VV
Dr Jekyll ..Digbys
Jack Black...Decadent Vapours
Absinthe...Decadent Vapours
Crystal Blue...Decadent Vapours

Edit : somebody stop me:)

Red Astaire.. t juice
Black n Blue.. t juice
Heinsberg.. VV
Attraction.. VV
Dr Jekyll ..Digbys
Jack Black...Decadent Vapours
Absinthe...Decadent Vapours
Crystal Blue...Decadent Vapours

Edit : somebody stop me:)
Pushed your buttons eh? :D

Pushed your buttons eh? :D

Im a fan, love DV absinthe, can add it to fruits n menthols, and it keeps the anise flavour locked in, unlike straight anise concentrates which can go bland quite quickly

Im a fan, love DV absinthe, can add it to fruits n menthols, and it keeps the anise flavour locked in, unlike straight anise concentrates which can go bland quite quickly
I noticed that. I'm a tobacco vaper, but I do use an aniseed to 'reset' when my tastebuds go funny ....... and at first I thought my tastebuds were getting worse, but a new bottle convinced me it was the juice losing its punch.

I noticed that. I'm a tobacco vaper, but I do use an aniseed to 'reset' when my tastebuds go funny ....... and at first I thought my tastebuds were getting worse, but a new bottle convinced me it was the juice losing its punch.

Defo.....Im a aniseed /fruits /menthol during the day....tobacco/coffee/desserts in the evening

Back
Top Bottom