What's new

Ambition Mods Ripley RDTA

Have been trying out some fruity liquids using a simple Ni80 coil and I have to say I'm impressed. Really punchy, saturated flavour. It's kinda like mesh coil flavour if that makes sense.

do you have the bishop? if so how would you compare the two? i’m very impressed with the bishop, it’s excellent. i can see it staying in the rotation.

do you have the bishop? if so how would you compare the two? i’m very impressed with the bishop, it’s excellent. i can see it staying in the rotation.

No, don't have the Bishop. Probably fairly similar. Only real difference is the coil is closer to the drip tip. May play a part in a slightly more intense flavour I guess.

No....I can't use NI80 ..but I have some french vanilla juice, which is nice and fresh in a rda... might try it out..:14:

I initially tried it out with tobacco flavours. It was was pretty good with those but the fruit flavours surprised me. Think a simple kanthal coil may be just as good tbh.

No, don't have the Bishop. Probably fairly similar. Only real difference is the coil is closer to the drip tip. May play a part in a slightly more intense flavour I guess.

i think i prefer a chimney, just based on the atties i seem to use most.

@rew how have you got your pins set up? i started with one 0.8, then tried 2 0.8, but have found i prefer it with one 1.2. for some reason it seems better with one hole for me, but the 0.8 was too tight. probably for the reason @eyeball kid mentioned earlier in the thread.

for some reason the 0.8 pins were causing a sort of click like sound when you start to puff it. strangely it didn’t happen if you puff before pressing the fire button. i think liquid getting in about the inside holes. fine with the 1.2.

it’s really excellent though (bishop). can’t fault it.

@rew how have you got your pins set up? i started with one 0.8, then tried 2 0.8, but have found i prefer it with one 1.2. for some reason it seems better with one hole for me, but the 0.8 was too tight. probably for the reason @eyeball kid mentioned earlier in the thread.

for some reason the 0.8 pins were causing a sort of click like sound when you start to puff it. strangely it didn’t happen if you puff before pressing the fire button. i think liquid getting in about the inside holes. fine with the 1.2.

it’s really excellent though (bishop). can’t fault it.

I have 2 1mm pins in mine. Works fine for me. Might have to experiment a bit though as I'm quite interested to see what happens with a single pin.

Just ordered one from a brick and mortar with any luck might have it tonight. I really like rdta and this was the only MTL one available to me locally. Doesn't look half bad either. Got something new to me with!

Back
Top Bottom