What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ambition Mods Ripley RDTA

Have ordered the Ripley now from Naturevape. Not sure if I will get it by the weekend.

Have ordered the Ripley now from Naturevape. Not sure if I will get it by the weekend.
Be interested in your thoughts on this one, I have a Bishop which I like so just wondered if this offers anything more.

Be interested in your thoughts on this one, I have a Bishop which I like so just wondered if this offers anything more.

Don't have the Bishop to compare it to but let you know what I think and post something in here.

Found another review by a chap called Nathan (Netvaper) . I like him. Very calm and very in depth. And he does a comparison with the Bishop at the end.

Have been trying the Ripley out today, so these are just my first impressions and not a review. It is extremely well built and clever in it's design. The wicking tubes work very well and keep the cotton well saturated, maybe even a bit too efficient as it seems to drink the juice quite quickly. Airflow again is a clever design and the same as the Bishop I believe. Have tried the dual 0.8mm and 1mm ones. Both are definitely Very tight and tight respectively.

Overall everything works very well and there is nothing difficult or annoying for me. No dry hits and as you would expect from an RDTA no leaking. You get a nice saturated flavour from it. Is the flavour 'better' than other tanks? So far not for me. Time will tell with a few tweaks.

If you want an MTL RDTA and like the way it looks it is definitely one to consider. Any specific questions and I will do my best to answer.

Here it is on the Penon

upload_2021-10-10_17-37-27.jpeg

I'm mildly interested in this. I'll be very keen to hear what you make of it @rew

i was tempted to order a bishop the other day, actually. i didn’t though, dug out the scylla i’d been using a while ago, and decided it wouldn’t be much different. :D

Have been trying out some fruity liquids using a simple Ni80 coil and I have to say I'm impressed. Really punchy, saturated flavour. It's kinda like mesh coil flavour if that makes sense.

Have been trying out some fruity liquids using a simple Ni80 coil and I have to say I'm impressed. Really punchy, saturated flavour. It's kinda like mesh coil flavour if that makes sense.
No....I can't use NI80 ..but I have some french vanilla juice, which is nice and fresh in a rda... might try it out..:14:

Back
Top Bottom