What's new

Ambition Mods Ripley RDTA

Just got my Ripley built and loving it.
One but I have...
Does anyone else have funny sounds with the 0.8mm air inserts?
Not a whistle,but a faint toot..
Sounds funny,but it's very annoying.

Ant.c

Just got my Ripley built and loving it.
One but I have...
Does anyone else have funny sounds with the 0.8mm air inserts?
Not a whistle,but a faint toot..
Sounds funny,but it's very annoying.

Ant.c

Not got round to getting one yet. Glad you like it overall.

Its only if I give it some beans..
But I've just it checked out again and it doesn't do it when I'm firing the mod.
Could b coil placement..
I do run the bishop coil higher than other YouTube reviews I have seen .

Its only if I give it some beans..
But I've just it checked out again and it doesn't do it when I'm firing the mod.
Could b coil placement..
I do run the bishop coil higher than other YouTube reviews I have seen .

Have you tried different airflow inserts?

Don't have the Bishop either. I know that @eyeball kid is a big fan of the Bishop. Maybe he can give some insight?
Apologies @rew.
Been crazy busy and had to say goodbye to my pal Alfie the dog yesterday so a tad bummed.
The bishop is easily the quietest rta I own, by a long way. It's actually a big part of its design to have super smooth silent airflow. I use two 0.8mm inserts so about 1.1/2mm.
The blanking insert allows tighter if needed. I'd check the inserts for any burrs if it's noisey (they'd be small mind) but it may be down to coil or wick placement and everyone draws differently I guess.

Apologies @rew.
Been crazy busy and had to say goodbye to my pal Alfie the dog yesterday so a tad bummed.
The bishop is easily the quietest rta I own, by a long way. It's actually a big part of its design to have super smooth silent airflow. I use two 0.8mm inserts so about 1.1/2mm.
The blanking insert allows tighter if needed. I'd check the inserts for any burrs if it's noisey (they'd be small mind) but it may be down to coil or wick placement and everyone draws differently I guess.

Thanks for your input bud. So sorry to hear about Alfie. Not surprised you are down about him. RIP Alfie.

Back
Top Bottom