What's new

Ambition Mods Ripley RDTA

So far so good. Still messing around with it. Tried Jax peanut butter and druids brew snow queen with a 7or 9 wrap 2.5mm ni80 round wire build. So far I've tried the default pins the 1mm pins and now I got the 1.6mm and a blank.

The peanut butter is coming in nice but the snow queen doesn't feel too great. Not getting the sting of the mint or the tobacco coming out well. It got a bit hot with the 0.8 despite the radiator design but did cool down in a few minutes of not using.

Bit thirsty and doesn't seem to give as much throat hit but I'm still on the first build. Had a few dry hits and hard time getting the coil in but got that sorted hoping rest gets better too. I found I have to get the cotton wet and fluffed with the tip of my juice bottle first then fill in the tubes to get it right and keep the cotton short or it gets pulled out when removing the top cap. The little holes in the deck doing their job absorbing splaters of juice.

I got a v feeling I'm going to lose the pins eventually their so small and not even marked. Have to be very careful

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_041331.jpg
    IMG_20220430_041331.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 103
  • MVIMG_20220430_042011.jpg
    MVIMG_20220430_042011.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 101
Anybody else's getting hot? If I use smaller than dual 1.6 it gets hot after a few hits so I'm kind of doing rdl now. Still a good tank something about it I just like. Is my daily now

Confusing it with the Bishop, just swap the pins on the cap?

Back
Top Bottom