What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Am I being too Fussy?

That's great, good on him. :2thumbsup:

And I don't blame him for the initial resistance ......... I'm sure they get people trying it on so it's a matter of self-defence. You've obviously passed through the 'nutter detector' so hopefully it will all work out now. Keep us posted. :D

Cheers, I rarely pass any nutter detector other than being declared 'Sane' by the Royal Navy many moons ago. I'll be sure to keep you all posted. [emoji106]

Just spoke to Rob @steam on the phone. He seems like a nice guy. He has sent my photographs off to Lost Vape who have a uk based repairer and is waiting for their response. I mentioned the points you guys said about and he agrees with me. Change of heart from 'it's not too bad' thankfully. I'll update with any progress.
Rob @stealthvape is the authorised repairer for Evolv/Lost Vape IIRC, so it'll be in good hands :)

Late to the party, but I agree with you @Coolie27 that it should be sorted. It would annoy me too.

Thanks Rew, I’ve stopped using it for now. It’s sitting there looking cute and begging for me to use it. [emoji23] Hoping for a quick turnaround with it.

How’s this for service. I posted it back to Rob at stealth vape yesterday. I sent it first class 24 hour tracked. Rob emailed me today to say it arrived and he’s straightened the port a little bit and checked the cable goes in and out freely and he’s supplied another USB cable. He’s posted it back this afternoon. I guess if it’s not dead centre I’ll just have to live with it. Great service. Just wish he had posted it back to me using the same method. Can’t have everything I guess. I’ll post a pic when I get it back.

How’s this for service. I posted it back to Rob at stealth vape yesterday. I sent it first class 24 hour tracked. Rob emailed me today to say it arrived and he’s straightened the port a little bit and checked the cable goes in and out freely and he’s supplied another USB cable. He’s posted it back this afternoon. I guess if it’s not dead centre I’ll just have to live with it. Great service. Just wish he had posted it back to me using the same method. Can’t have everything I guess. I’ll post a pic when I get it back.

That's proper service and how it should be. Good to hear.

Excellent - sounds hopeful. I've never known Rob @stealthvape be anything other than rock-solid helpful. :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom