What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Am I being too Fussy?

I didn’t realise you were still in talks with the vendor. You could always mention that you have asked for advice on the forum, if they know there is an audience they will be more willing to sort it as the bad publicity won’t be good for them

I did think of name dropping POTV. Let’s see what Rob comes back with. I’d be more than happy with a repair.

Cheers, I’ll wait and see if he responds on Monday. Thought it a bit odd that he said he didn’t think it was ‘that bad’ when the photos are as clear as day. This came as a sealed unit and obviously he wasn’t to know, all the same, you want things right.
Absolutely. He's a top fella and I know he's always busy. Just checked my epetite and esquare and they're nice and central too. You've got a fair point. Up one of the selling point's of evolv boards is an on-board balanced charge point.

Absolutely. He's a top fella and I know he's always busy. Just checked my epetite and esquare and they're nice and central too. You've got a fair point. Up one of the selling point's of evolv boards is an on-board balanced charge point.

Cheers I’m unsure if it’s a shop and he opens on the Weekend? Guess I could google :) I’ll wait until Monday and maybe give him a call if he’s not responded. Cheers for checking your devices and the advice on that selling point. [emoji106]

Cheers I’m unsure if it’s a shop and he opens on the Weekend? Guess I could google :) I’ll wait until Monday and maybe give him a call if he’s not responded. Cheers for checking your devices and the advice on that selling point. [emoji106]
Yeah it's a shop but I can't tell you if he work's Saturday's or not. He's slow to pick up on pm's on here too so best e-mailing.

IMHO yes you are being fussy, but it's either right or it isn't and that clearly isn't. On a mod I'd paid full price for, out of the box, it would drive me nuts as that's all I'd see every time I looked at it! Also .... the worry is that that's only the visible issue ...... you're never quite sure if there's another tandem issue deeper in that is waiting to manifest itself ... probably after the warranty runs out. Good luck. :)

ADDED: and the silver one looks lovely, by the way! :2thumbsup:

IMHO yes you are being fussy, but it's either right or it isn't and that clearly isn't. On a mod I'd paid full price for, out of the box, it would drive me nuts as that's all I'd see every time I looked at it! Also .... the worry is that that's only the visible issue ...... you're never quite sure if there's another tandem issue deeper in that is waiting to manifest itself ... probably after the warranty runs out. Good luck. :)

ADDED: and the silver one looks lovely, by the way! :2thumbsup:

Thank you. My sentiments also. I love them both but silver is my preferred colour of mods.

Just spoke to Rob @steam on the phone. He seems like a nice guy. He has sent my photographs off to Lost Vape who have a uk based repairer and is waiting for their response. I mentioned the points you guys said about and he agrees with me. Change of heart from 'it's not too bad' thankfully. I'll update with any progress.

Just spoke to Rob @steam on the phone. He seems like a nice guy. He has sent my photographs off to Lost Vape who have a uk based repairer and is waiting for their response. I mentioned the points you guys said about and he agrees with me. Change of heart from 'it's not too bad' thankfully. I'll update with any progress.
That's great, good on him. :2thumbsup:

And I don't blame him for the initial resistance ......... I'm sure they get people trying it on so it's a matter of self-defence. You've obviously passed through the 'nutter detector' so hopefully it will all work out now. Keep us posted. :D

Back
Top Bottom