What's new

A question I never thought I'd be asking

It actually sounds like you look for pretty much the same as I do from an MTL kit ........ I take long draws and use both the Berserker Mini and the Hastur Mini ... shut right down. :)
It does indeed and quite interestingly, not what you might expect from a predominantly DTL vaper. Whilst there obviously is a whole world of middle ground between the two extremes, for me, at least, MTL should be super tight and DTL should be full on. airy and cloudy. In between seems like a combination of the two and neither one nor the other, if that makes sense.

That leaves those of us wanting something in the middle a bit stuck. I like things toward the tigher end, but not at the extreme end and being super tight, which is seemingly what people consider true MTL (although i think anything you can draw on and take down, like a smoke, technically makes for MTL - at least to me).

In the end, you vape whatever makes you happy. If you prefer it somewhere in between, it's all good. If in between was all there was, I wouldn't complain. It's got to be better than smoking.

For sure, and tanks tend to be designed toward one degree of the vaping preference, lob in subjectiveness of the vape from any given tank and it's hard to gage what a tank vapes like(experiences are always comparative to what a vaper has otherwise used). I do honestly think i made the right choice with the Siren, whilst it suffers with 80 VG juices and i replace the wick sooner than i'd like to, it copes(and doesn't eat juice like it's air).

@MrTeaTime Good luck with the KF5 you scored in the classies, hope it's everything you were hoping for :D

But.....

I need a MTL Tank.....

Not a sub tank that be closed off, but a tank with a loose(ish) MTL draw....

@eyeball kid

Do I just stick to getting a kayfun or taifun? Or is there a cheaper alternative that's worth exploring?

Any help would be very much appreciated
True tank ....

Back
Top Bottom