What's new

A question I never thought I'd be asking

I had a tank arrive from Naturevape today that may be worth looking at. It’s the Damn Vape Fresia. It can go from a tight MTL to a proper restricted DL draw. It’s got an innovative new design that feeds air from one of four small holes to a narrow central air tube on one side, or feeds it to the central tube and the larger surrounding tube via a slot on the other side. Not had it long enough to give verdict, but initial use has been really good.
Lol, the naturevape description alone makes it worth a punt.
Features the world's first TIT.

Lol, the naturevape description alone makes it worth a punt.
Features the world's first TIT.
Yeah, it’s rather an unfortunate acronym, but it does actually seem to work! Early days with this tank, but does seem interesting. Need to try same build/liquid I’ve got in True to really see how the mtl side of it is.

The Kaifun veers much more to the dtl side of things, even closed down. It’s a very much a restricted direct draw. The Rose can be tighter. The Squapes are set up to be tighter than the Rose, but have more of a restricted juice flow so don’t suit loose dtl.

Knowing your vaping style, which tanks you have enjoyed in the past and that you won’t be vaping above 6mg... I would go against what you suggest and recommend you buy a single coil sub tank and close the airflow off, use a 510 tip too. Kylin mini perhaps?

Other than that, on the higher end of things I would say the kayfun 5 is unbeatable for your preferences. You and I have very similar tastes and vape similar styles, i don’t think you will get on well with anything tighter than a K5 wide open to be honest mate.

I still think you’ll prefer a single coil sub tank closed down though with a 510 tip on [emoji23]

Edit - just buy a fucking billet!

@Rob seems to have a contact at the mo for Coppervape Skyline?? Good deal for what is an older, but much liked. RTA
I use the coppervape skyline as my all day atty about 3 days a week and I love it. Jfc is very easy to use, build is easy too and the flavour is awesome. It comes with a few different under coil airflow inserts ranging from restricted mtl through to restricted dl. The skyline and kf prime are my favourite goto attys and I tried a lot of different ones along the way Good luck, I hope you find what you're looking for

Last edited:
The Savour RTA with the default 2mm airflow is similar to the clone skyline I have, but without the faff of the juice flow control. Easy to build and refill, never had it leak on me. They both give great flavour at about 20-30 watts, both are good choices for restricted Direct to Lung. The Skyline can probably go more airy if needed.

I have given up on my Kayfun 5 clone, I never got good flavour off it, too many times it has given me dry hits and then dunked a tank load of juice over the mod as I try to get the juice flow control right. Maybe I just got a bad one, but I can't recommend it, based on my experience.

Last edited:
Rose 3 is a bargain currently at 40 quid - £7.50 p&p is a chunt though! Stunning atty but! Biggest PITA for my Mrs when testing was - I need to dry the top of the atty after refilling, every time.

She opted for the Kayfun v5 mini by SXK - its a shortened version of the Svoemesto Kayfun 5 that SXK produced, Svoemesto never produced this atty, but SXK decided to copy the Svoemesto logos and packaging, not cool! They could have as easily ommited the logos and packaging and called it an homage!

Aye, Kayfun 5 Mr TT, piece of piss to coil and wick, loose-ish MTL- great atty.

Rose 3 is a bargain currently at 40 quid - £7.50 p&p is a chunt though! Stunning atty but! Biggest PITA for my Mrs when testing was - I need to dry the top of the atty after refilling, every time.

She opted for the Kayfun v5 mini by SXK - its a shortened version of the Svoemesto Kayfun 5 that SXK produced, Svoemesto never produced this atty, but SXK decided to copy the Svoemesto logos and packaging, not cool! They could have as easily ommited the logos and packaging and called it an homage!

Aye, Kayfun 5 Mr TT, piece of piss to coil and wick, loose-ish MTL- great atty.
The v3 will.definitely give teatime the full range of airflow but your right. That top design looks flawless when closed but is made for juice to squeeze out, lol. No biggie. The rewicking can be a little tiresome when using all the time.
Bottom off, unscrew chimney, pull barrel, fish the crown out that's got stuck, clean rewick while balancing the crown, put the barrel back in.... oh bollocks I've put the airflow hole in the wrong place. Take out barrel, fish out the crown, resettle the wick, lol.
Great rta though but only occasionally used in casa el eyeball these days as the recent releases are so bloody easy to wick and you dont compromise on flavour anymore.

I think the hastur mini and berserker are going to be too tight but it would be useful for a local ape to let teatime loose on the prime, true, galaxies, rose v3 ect to find the point before he throws it out the window for being too tight.

Back
Top Bottom