What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A question I never thought I'd be asking

MrTeaTime

Legend
But.....

I need a MTL Tank.....

Not a sub tank that be closed off, but a tank with a loose(ish) MTL draw....

@eyeball kid

Do I just stick to getting a kayfun or taifun? Or is there a cheaper alternative that's worth exploring?

Any help would be very much appreciated

Am loving my Cthuhlu Hastur MTL RTA 3.5ml version. Has under coil airflow reducers so you can customise your draw.

But.....

I need a MTL Tank.....

Not a sub tank that be closed off, but a tank with a loose(ish) MTL draw....

@eyeball kid

Do I just stick to getting a kayfun or taifun? Or is there a cheaper alternative that's worth exploring?

Any help would be very much appreciated
How loose boss.
As above the true and the hastur mini are pretty faultless (I mean they turn over all the top end competition plus the build is piss easy and no juice control nonsense).
Just worried that wide open may still be a tad tight for you.

The new Doggystyle 2K18 is a loose option. Available in clone too if that's an acceptable option

Yeah rose/skyline/kf 5 all superb but if Mr T,T can live with the largest hole in the true it's a blinder.

@Rob seems to have a contact at the mo for Coppervape Skyline?? Good deal for what is an older, but much liked. RTA

I had a tank arrive from Naturevape today that may be worth looking at. It’s the Damn Vape Fresia. It can go from a tight MTL to a proper restricted DL draw. It’s got an innovative new design that feeds air from one of four small holes to a narrow central air tube on one side, or feeds it to the central tube and the larger surrounding tube via a slot on the other side. Not had it long enough to give verdict, but initial use has been really good.

Back
Top Bottom