What's new

15 + watts

Apologies for a newbs interest, but this sounds like a case for intervention?! Surely man can’t survive at that kind of insane power??

He's gone very quiet, he's either passed out from too much nicotine or he's busy twisting his SS wire up into a Juggernaut coil.

Unfortunately this sounds like the type of character that will be chufffing 100% vg My Little Pony Smartie juice and has probably fogged out room so much they can’t read posts.

I’ve been puffing my dvarw the last few days at 15-16w. This all started when I accidentally put a 0.8 Ω coil in there. It felt it needed some extra watts.

This has now escalated to me ordering the wider airflow restrictors from fasttech. 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5mm.

I’ll be halfway to a cloud tank at this rate.

Just off to put the 2mm pin in the zeta, might post an update later depending on how it goes.

You vape? I thought you came on here just to get on peoples tits for entertainment.

Sorry folks, I fell asleep watching a film. I’m back down at a respectable 12w this morning.

He's gone very quiet, he's either passed out from too much nicotine or he's busy twisting his SS wire up into a Juggernaut coil.

He was last seen down the Gallowgate in Glasgow speaking in tongues....staggering aliens n messi being all twisted was about all I could manage to make out.....men in coats were in attendance:)

Back
Top Bottom