What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

15 + watts

zouzounaki

Olympian
I’ve been puffing my dvarw the last few days at 15-16w. This all started when I accidentally put a 0.8 Ω coil in there. It felt it needed some extra watts.

This has now escalated to me ordering the wider airflow restrictors from fasttech. 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5mm.

I’ll be halfway to a cloud tank at this rate.

Just off to put the 2mm pin in the zeta, might post an update later depending on how it goes.

I’ve been puffing my dvarw the last few days at 15-16w. This all started when I accidentally put a 0.8 Ω coil in there. It felt it needed some extra watts.

This has now escalated to me ordering the wider airflow restrictors from fasttech. 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5mm.

I’ll be halfway to a cloud tank at this rate.

Just off to put the 2mm pin in the zeta, might post an update later depending on how it goes.
Check you out Zouzou the hooligan vaper [emoji33]

Aye, I’m going to get through this 5ml tank of liquid in one and a half days rather than the usual 3 or so, at this rate!

Last edited:
I fear he will be gone soon, the dark side is strong.....he is weak, soon he will have new bruvs to dance with.. innit real:)

3AGZIJ5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom