What's new

Your favourite go to recipe and why.

Never tried makeing my own Tabaco juice simply because the shop bought one just never did it for me.
But I will be buying the flavourings and giving these ago .

The hole idea behind this thread is to get a list of good tried and tested recipes one we make and have in are rotation.
@westy . Take a look at this thread if you haven't seen it mate. https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...on/mixology/threads/recipe-mega-thread.70266/

plenty of good recipes there for you and others and really helpful i find in giving some ideas. All the best and thanks for starting this thread too.

Not going to post the recipe as it isn't mine personally but check out the vhb group on facebook for a recipe called thug juice dark side. Berry and grape menthol and it's fantastic. Great on coils and it's the only recipe I have made more than once in around 15 months mixing

Not going to post the recipe as it isn't mine personally but check out the vhb group on facebook for a recipe called thug juice dark side. Berry and grape menthol and it's fantastic. Great on coils and it's the only recipe I have made more than once in around 15 months mixing
Could you link to it? Search is proving useless in FB, thanks.

Ahh it's a closed group currently, which will explain it.

I can add you to the group through Facebook but might explain why you can't find it. It's name is VHB.

This shit is class. Winner of some comp on All the flavours.
Simply Cannoli, by tranceinate.

Simply Cannoli.JPG

Highly recommended with a cup of coffee.

There's some recipes hear I look at and think surely that don't work !!!
Normally I wouldn't try make these recipes I'd just ignore them...but tried and tested by you crazy bunch got to be worth a 10ml tester thanks guys and I hope your all giving something new a try.

TFA Cheesecake (Graham Crust) 8%
TFA Dragon fruit 3%
TFA Vanilla Swirl 4%

It's like vaping silk.

Back
Top Bottom