What's new

Your favourite go to recipe and why.

Ok so as the tittle says I want to make a list of grate recipes we all use and always have in vape box.

Mine is a creamy butterscotch...
Just love the simple recipe and basic flavour.

FW Butterscotch 12%
TPA sweet cream 6%
TPA vanilla custard 4%
TPA brown sugar 3%

This is not my recipe I made it once and have kept useing it I've always got 50ml steeping.

25% flavouring? You're as bad as me!

I have a similar mix, but with caramel and toffee added which I use as a single ingredient in other mixes.

It is more like the rum flavour you would get in a rum and raisin than a real rum. My first thought was Old Jamaica rum and raisin chocolate, If you are old enough to remember that.
I would prefer something that actually tasted of rum rather than rum flavour, I only use it at the just about noticeable level but would say it would be worth a try for your r&r icecream. I have not had much luck with booze flavours. I like the idea of a boozy edge to my baccy mixes. So far I have discarded several whisky flavours and an absynth. The rum is the only booze flavour to find a permanent role in my mixes.
Unfortunately, I do remember old Jamaican rum and raisin chocolate...

My recipies are all baccy based and are always evolving and are at lower % flavour than most folk use.

I always have something like Cuban Pirate V3

KH Golden virginia 2%
M&P RY04 1%
TPA Rum 0.75%
KH Cuban Cigar 0.5%
FW Havana 0.5%
KH Dragon Fruit 0.5%
TPA Hawian Punch

The Golden Virginia Is where The mix started and is non offensive
The Ry04 is important fudgey baccy
The rum- you cant make a mix with pirate in the title without rum
The cigar and Havana add a real baccy edge
The fruity elements have involved other flavours in other versions including small amounts of pineapple.

The inspiration came from a bottle of 8Bitvapes tropical space pirate (RIP) that I liked but the flavour was way to strong for me so it got mixed into an early golden virginia mix.

Even though it is still changing it is my favourite and best mix though I Almost randomly move between this and another three or four baccy mixes
With names like new baccy, fruity baccy ,and blackjack baccy.

I'm the same. Like my tobaccos, don't like things too strong. You might like this:

Khazi Cigar 0.6

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.5%
DX Frosted Donut (TPA) 3%
DX Peanut Butter (TPA). 4%
Latakia (INAWERA). 2%
Raspberry (TPA). 3%
Ry4. 2%
Tobacco Cavendish (INAWERA). 2%
Tobacco DNB (INAWERA). 0.25%

Never tried makeing my own Tabaco juice simply because the shop bought one just never did it for me.
But I will be buying the flavourings and giving these ago .

The hole idea behind this thread is to get a list of good tried and tested recipes one we make and have in are rotation.

Are you aware of Kreed's Baccy and Woowaa Cigar?

Never herd of it but if I'm honest affter my first few bad Tabaco flavours I have avoided them.
Saying that there was a apple and Tabaco by halo I used like back on the old pen style vape all them years ago

Ok so as the tittle says I want to make a list of grate recipes we all use and always have in vape box.

Mine is a creamy butterscotch...
Just love the simple recipe and basic flavour.

FW Butterscotch 12%
TPA sweet cream 6%
TPA vanilla custard 4%
TPA brown sugar 3%

This is not my recipe I made it once and have kept useing it I've always got 50ml steeping.

All over this, sounds right up my street! Last couple of flavours ordered and will give it a bash next week. How long do you normally steep?

All I've been having for the last month or so (DIY) is ry4s and custards, all very basic but have a new found love for ry4 at the mo.

All over this, sounds right up my street! Last couple of flavours ordered and will give it a bash next week. How long do you normally steep?

All I've been having for the last month or so (DIY) is ry4s and custards, all very basic but have a new found love for ry4 at the mo.

3-4 weeks but up to taste when I first started makeing it was 2weeks steep but then I started makeing it in bigger batches and found 4 weeks it's better for me

A couple (give or take) of recipes I really like:

Custard King - http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/202670/Custard+King

RY4 Double (TPA) - 8%
Sweet Cream (TPA) - 3%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) - 4%

Rocketpuppy's RY4 - http://vapingunderground.com/threads/rocketpuppys-ry4.11144/

Acetyl Pyrazine (TPA) - 0.2%
Caramel (FA) - 0.5%
RY4 Double (TPA) - 5%
Vanilla Bourbon (FA) - 0.5%
Vienna Cream (FA) - 0.5%

Steamroom Peanut Butter / Custard Milkshake -

Bavarian Cream (TPA) - 1%
Caramel (FA) - 0.75%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) - 1%
Cream Fresh (FA) - 1.5%
Malted Milk (TPA) - 1.5%
Meringue (FA) - 0.75%
Peanut Butter (TPA) - 6%
Vanilla Custard (CAP) - 2.5%
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) - 1%

I also used to mix Hangsen RY4 at 12% with Capella Hazelnut (1%), but that was a couple of years ago when I first got in to this lark. Kreed's Kustard is also worth a mention from ELR.

ETA: Hangsen RY4 was the first decent juice I tried. Started vaping around November 2013 and didn't like the stuff I could get my hands on locally, never knew about online stores until the nephew told me about Fasttech and I put an order in for 6 or 7 10ml bottles of various flavours. Hated the bloody lot of them except one, RY4. Always got to have some variant of it in the juice-box now.
The Peanut Butter / Custard Milkshake is simply because I like peanut butter........ and also custard vapes.
Kreed's Kustard? The dogs bollocks.

Last edited:
Sweet vanilla cream with a nice throat hit at 3mg PG nic in a 70VG mix (slightly prefer 3mg VG nic in a 80VG mix)

TPA French Vanilla Cream @ 4.8%
TPA French Vanilla Cupcake @ 4.8%
TPA DX Bavarian Cream @3%
TPA Marshmallow @2.4%

Back
Top Bottom