What's new

Your favourite go to recipe and why.

westy

Postman
Ok so as the tittle says I want to make a list of grate recipes we all use and always have in vape box.

Mine is a creamy butterscotch...
Just love the simple recipe and basic flavour.

FW Butterscotch 12%
TPA sweet cream 6%
TPA vanilla custard 4%
TPA brown sugar 3%

This is not my recipe I made it once and have kept useing it I've always got 50ml steeping.

Last edited:
Ok so as the tittle says I want to make a list of grate recipes we all use and always have in vape box.

Mine is a creamy butterscotch...
Just love the simple recipe and basic flavour.

Butterscotch 12%
TPA sweet cream 6%
TPA vanilla custard 4%
TPA brown sugar 3%

This is not my recipe I made it once and have kept useing it I've always got 50ml steeping.
Which make of butterscotch are you using then @westy as i notice all the other ingredients are tpa

My recipies are all baccy based and are always evolving and are at lower % flavour than most folk use.

I always have something like Cuban Pirate V3

KH Golden virginia 2%
M&P RY04 1%
TPA Rum 0.75%
KH Cuban Cigar 0.5%
FW Havana 0.5%
KH Dragon Fruit 0.5%
TPA Hawian Punch

The Golden Virginia Is where The mix started and is non offensive
The Ry04 is important fudgey baccy
The rum- you cant make a mix with pirate in the title without rum
The cigar and Havana add a real baccy edge
The fruity elements have involved other flavours in other versions including small amounts of pineapple.

The inspiration came from a bottle of 8Bitvapes tropical space pirate (RIP) that I liked but the flavour was way to strong for me so it got mixed into an early golden virginia mix.

Even though it is still changing it is my favourite and best mix though I Almost randomly move between this and another three or four baccy mixes
With names like new baccy, fruity baccy ,and blackjack baccy.

My recipies are all baccy based and are always evolving and are at lower % flavour than most folk use.

I always have something like Cuban Pirate V3

KH Golden virginia 2%
M&P RY04 1%
TPA Rum 0.75%
KH Cuban Cigar 0.5%
FW Havana 0.5%
KH Dragon Fruit 0.5%
TPA Hawian Punch

The Golden Virginia Is where The mix started and is non offensive
The Ry04 is important fudgey baccy
The rum- you cant make a mix with pirate in the title without rum
The cigar and Havana add a real baccy edge
The fruity elements have involved other flavours in other versions including small amounts of pineapple.

The inspiration came from a bottle of 8Bitvapes tropical space pirate (RIP) that I liked but the flavour was way to strong for me so it got mixed into an early golden virginia mix.

Even though it is still changing it is my favourite and best mix though I Almost randomly move between this and another three or four baccy mixes
With names like new baccy, fruity baccy ,and blackjack baccy.
I'm the same. Like my tobaccos, don't like things too strong. You might like this:

Khazi Cigar 0.6

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.5%
DX Frosted Donut (TPA) 3%
DX Peanut Butter (TPA). 4%
Latakia (INAWERA). 2%
Raspberry (TPA). 3%
Ry4. 2%
Tobacco Cavendish (INAWERA). 2%
Tobacco DNB (INAWERA). 0.25%

I'm the same. Like my tobaccos, don't like things too strong. You might like this:

Khazi Cigar 0.6

Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA) 0.5%
DX Frosted Donut (TPA) 3%
DX Peanut Butter (TPA). 4%
Latakia (INAWERA). 2%
Raspberry (TPA). 3%
Ry4. 2%
Tobacco Cavendish (INAWERA). 2%
Tobacco DNB (INAWERA). 0.25%

Never liked anything bakery based in my vape so the donut and acetyl pryrazine would have to go the rest sounds reasonable to me. I have never followed a recipe but do like to see what baccy flavours folk are using and what they are mixing it with.

Never liked anything bakery based in my vape so the donut and acetyl pryrazine would have to go the rest sounds reasonable to me. I have never followed a recipe but do like to see what baccy flavours folk are using and what they are mixing it with.
The donut is just for sweetness and mouthfeel. The Acetyl Pyrazine and Peanut butter just provide a kind of savory glue between the baccy and the Raspberry...

I meant to add to my post:

How do you find the TPA Rum? I'm circling round a rum and raisin ice cream, looking for a rum that tastes of brown sugar...

The donut is just for sweetness and mouthfeel. The Acetyl Pyrazine and Peanut butter just provide a kind of savory glue between the baccy and the Raspberry...

I meant to add to my post:

How do you find the TPA Rum? I'm circling round a rum and raisin ice cream, looking for a rum that tastes of brown sugar...

It is more like the rum flavour you would get in a rum and raisin than a real rum. My first thought was Old Jamaica rum and raisin chocolate, If you are old enough to remember that.
I would prefer something that actually tasted of rum rather than rum flavour, I only use it at the just about noticeable level but would say it would be worth a try for your r&r icecream. I have not had much luck with booze flavours. I like the idea of a boozy edge to my baccy mixes. So far I have discarded several whisky flavours and an absynth. The rum is the only booze flavour to find a permanent role in my mixes.

Back
Top Bottom