What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Your favourite concentrate brands

Tobacco Bastards by Flavour Monks - after a long search, my winner is #9 Bourbon Tobacco Flavour Long Fill 10 ml in 60 ml bottle. Not sure if it is available in the UK.

None of them. I use different brands for different flavours. I've not yet found one concentrate brand that has the best flavours for me with every one they release.

For instance one of my favourite mixes uses:

Inawera
Capella
Flavour Apprentice
Jungle Flavours
Flavour Art

All in the one juice.

I find with some fruits it's better to layer with different brands. Ones like strawberry, blackcurrant, raspberry and pineapple, along with most creams as well.

None of them. I use different brands for different flavours. I've not yet found one concentrate brand that has the best flavours for me with every one they release.

For instance one of my favourite mixes uses:

Inawera
Capella
Flavour Apprentice
Jungle Flavours
Flavour Art

All in the one juice.

I find with some fruits it's better to layer with different brands. Ones like strawberry, blackcurrant, raspberry and pineapple, along with most creams as well.
What I'm after is fruity concentrates preferably, but they need to be packed full of flavour. I brought a couple flavours recently that are shake and vape but the flavour is virtually none existent and that was using 20%/20ml of a 100ml bottle

What I'm after is fruity concentrates preferably, but they need to be packed full of flavour. I brought a couple flavours recently that are shake and vape but the flavour is virtually none existent and that was using 20%/20ml of a 100ml bottle

The thing with fruity flavours is that you generally have to layer them to get one you like yourself. They're not that great on their own if you're buying single flavours as there always seems to be something missing.

For instance for a Strawberry I like it sweet, almost candy like so I mix Inawera Shisha Strawberry with Jungle Flavours Sweet Strawberry (used to be Capella Sweet Strawberry but I prefer the Jungle flavours one now). If you want more realistic you can use the TPA ripe or the CAP ripe Strawberry and mix that with another you like.

The Inawera ones don't need a lot either, usually around.1.5% to 3% then add the other brand at about 4 or 5%. But then that's just my own taste. You have to mix samples to find what you like yourself.

For blackcurrant I mix Inawera and Capella Silverline blackcurrants and add an 0.5 of TPA blackberry to it.

There are one shots you can get that you don't need to mix up but I'm not too good with those as I prefer to layer my own. I have found that I like the Asense Strawberry and Raspberry concentrate on it's own at about 10% but not sure of their other ones. You can get those at Nom Nomz online.

Edit: You should also go back to the ones you didn't like as sometimes a steep is needed, even with fruit flavours.

Darkstar one shots are fairly good. I like their Jungle Juice and Prosecco. Reasonable priced.

@Newbie vaper i get the impression you are asking about bottle shots or one-shot blends and not single flavour manufacturers?
Tbh I'm not sure what I'm after, I just thought if I buy my own flavour concentrates, pg & vg it would work out cheaper to make my own than buying pre-made e liquids from vape shops. I brought a couple fruit flavours from vapable there own brand concentrates which were supposed to be shake and vape and the flavour is virtually none existent compared to the juices I usually buy. Maybe I should try a more recognised brand of concentrates (any recommendations welcome)and see how that goes

Flavorah Tobacconist range, some excellent, some totally perverted. Shit, just seen you're interested in fruit, hmm, I'll leave that to the fruit experts.

Flavorah Tobacconist range, some excellent, some totally perverted. Shit, just seen you're interested in fruit, hmm, I'll leave that to the fruit experts.
Thanks for your comment but tobacco ain't for me. As of yet I've only tried fruit flavours but I might try a couple desserts flavours and see how I like those

Back
Top Bottom