What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Your favorite concentrates & recipes

You might like them, I have 4 of them, I really like 2 of them but the others are too strong on tobacco for me. They are net’s so the tobacco is strong and more like the taste of fags than artificial tobacco flavours. The vanilla one you’ve ordered does sound excellent. I’ll be interested to hear how it goes.

539ef323e42eefeca828436cae85505e.jpg
Selfie Zou?? [emoji6]

If anyone is interested in trading some DIY bits there is possibly a post in the classifieds :2thumbsup:

Cinapple my way!
e95a42678396ad546e0bd74f59a4650f
- by Vernon, Oct 2, 07:09
Posted on e-liquid-recipes.com
Apple (Tart Granny Smith) (TPA)
3.00%
Cinnamon Spice (TPA)
1.00%
DX Banana Cream (TPA)
6.00%
Ripe Banana (TPA)
1.00%
Strawberry, Ripe (TPA)
8.00%

Those percentages seem crazy high for a mix nowadays, especially the strawberry ripe which contains maltol so will start to mute itself. Regular Bav cream also mutes things but not sure on the DX vomit edition, how does it come through?

You could probably half the whole thing without issue. There's no notes on there so not sure if you've been through different iterations.

Those percentages seem crazy high for a mix nowadays, especially the strawberry ripe which contains maltol so will start to mute itself. Regular Bav cream also mutes things but not sure on the DX vomit edition, how does it come through?

You could probably half the whole thing without issue. There's no notes on there so not sure if you've been through different iterations.
It tastes great but possibly a little on the strong side.
I adapted it from someone else's recipe I found online and changed it to suit the concentrates I already had.
I appreciate your advice and I'm going to halve everything on my next batch and see how that turns out.
By the way it's DX Banana cream that I've used not DX Bavarian cream, I've never used more than 3% Bav cream in a recipe.

Last edited:
My current favourite is Chefs Mexican Fried Ice Cream (Shake N Vape).

98% of my concentrates are Vape Wild and I'm personally finding them kind of meh (Like there e-liquid). I'm glad I got them with store credit rather than pay for them. @Horrand interested in trading these?

Will be treating myself to some more concentrates soon :)

It tastes great but possibly a little on the strong side.
I adapted it from someone else's recipe I found online and changed it to suit the concentrates I already had.
I appreciate your advice and I'm going to halve everything on my next batch and see how that turns out.
By the way it's DX Banana cream that I've used not DX Bavarian cream, I've never used more than 3% Bav cream in a recipe.

Oops my bad, was still half asleep when I posted it seems!

I've found that less is more when it comes to mixing. It'll also make it half the price to make and hopefully it will still turn out great for you.

Back
Top Bottom