What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Your favorite concentrates & recipes

Sorry I haven't tried that one, have tried a few Real flavours some good some bad, the pink candy is very good, tastes just like strawberry chewits :) hope the banana one works for you ;)
Ok, so got the banana. Its actually Flavour Revolution, not Real Flavours. Dont know why I thought it was that? But anyway. I can taste this no problems. There's a plus and a minus. Plus is it actually tastes like those soft banana lollies, foam bananas in the UK. The minus is there is just a background hint after taste of not quite ripe banana. Like its 90% ripe. You eat it but think it needed another day or two to fully ripen if it was a real one. That's mixed on its own and also with marshmallow. Maybe that taste can be hid by something like custard and cream!? I'll try. But that little back taste niggles me. It'd be perfect without that.

Been mixing for a couple of months now, had very few failures so far as I'm using recipes from ELR, best one so far:

Spiced Apricot Glaze over Vanilla Ice Cream
Apricot (TPA) 5%
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 2%
Cream Fresh (FA) 1%
Greek Yogurt (Flavorah) 1%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA) 4%

Really nice, full bodied dessert, well worth giving it a try if you like ice cream/yoghurt vapes

Saw someone mention Calpitter Chow - I used to LOVE SCV's Callicustard - anyone have recipe for that one or GodYog?

I have no idea .... :D

I had this bottle open again recently. It’s a very specific type of doll. Small, with a lot of fizzy hair all over it and a soft rubbery face. Like some kind of little troll, or goblin or something. From the 80s. Am I right about this?

539ef323e42eefeca828436cae85505e.jpg

Aye, FA tahiti vanilla smells just like a troll, then.

Spooky, it has exactly the same hair style as me.

I found a site that have some great flavour concentrates and one shot stuff
Brought a few and letting them steep ones called “Black fire” and the other “Tiwanaku”

Black fire Notes of a smokey bonfire night, Caramel and Toffee, a very popular and delicious Tobacco flavour

Tiwanaku! A rich combination of Caramel, Creamy Vanilla, Hazelnut, Brown Sugar with our very own Vanilla Tobacco base..

sounds fecking great and I hope I’m not disappointed..let you know in two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom