What's new

Your best stand alone flavours?

Tazz

Legend
Hi all. Was wondering what everyone's best stand alone flavours were?
Can find mention of some here and there or from a particular brand but not from right across the board.
Would love to see in a thread the lot.
May have missed one though in my search though.
Anyway, mine would have to be. Nothing added bar some sweetener. No other enhancers that can alter the profile like marshmallow etc... Its just coincidence that mine are from one source maybe as I do have flavours I use from others but haven't found one that's good on its own. Anyway...
Flavour Art Citrus Mix.
Flavour Art Forest Fruits.
Flavour Art Kiwi.
Flavour Art Raspberry.
Flavour Art Up.

I tend to go for fruit based concentrates that are already blended, like ChefsFlavours Topless beach, Maui Sunrise, FW Beetlejuice, Cap Harvest Berry, etc. Occasionally I'll add a hit of menthol to them if I think it fits nicely

Hi all. Was wondering what everyone's best stand alone flavours were?
Can find mention of some here and there or from a particular brand but not from right across the board.
Would love to see in a thread the lot.
May have missed one though in my search though.
Anyway, mine would have to be. Nothing added bar some sweetener. No other enhancers that can alter the profile like marshmallow etc... Its just coincidence that mine are from one source maybe as I do have flavours I use from others but haven't found one that's good on its own. Anyway...
Flavour Art Citrus Mix.
Flavour Art Forest Fruits.
Flavour Art Kiwi.
Flavour Art Raspberry.
Flavour Art Up.

Technically speaking, I wouldn't class Citrus Mix, Forest Mix or Up as standalone. :D

Technically speaking, I wouldn't class Citrus Mix, Forest Mix or Up as standalone. :D
Ahem, your favourite concentrates from 1 bottle that you don't need to mix with a concentrate from another bottle. :cool:

Ahem, your favourite concentrates from 1 bottle that you don't need to mix with a concentrate from another bottle. :cool:
Best one shot then. :D Green with Envy from Chefs. A real masterpiece.

So that's what these one shots are I keep reading about!? A single concentrate.
I'll have to add that to the annoying vaping terms thread.

So that's what these one shots are I keep reading about!? A single concentrate.
Well, a single concentrate made up of several to many single concentrates. A multi-concentrate, if you like. Add that to your list and vape it. :D

When I first started DIY, a simple peach was my first ADV. Then I started mixing in guava and that started me on a slippery slope where I ended up with 70 odd bottles of concentrate. Got a couple that are easily 10 months old and still sealed lol. The main reason why I prefer premixed blends now. Saves me messing about with multiple bottles trying to create something interesting.

Back
Top Bottom