What's new

You have to try this key lime cookie diy juice!

Lee

Vendor
Just mixed this and straight in the nautilus it is amazing! Was just a random guess on the %. But wow does it work!

Fa cookie 1.5%
Tfa key lime 4%
Tfa brown sugar 3%

70/30 VG pg

12mg nic

Amazing.

Oh I will... :)

The FA Cookie is a really good one isn't it? I use it often, with loads of stuff.. Fruits, creams, vanilla, caramel, nuts, spices, etc...

Little tip:
The FA Cookie , FA Apple Pie , TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust.. All three are a good base for a pie when combined :) you don't taste the Apple or Cheesecake at small percentages.

Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:
Oh I will... :)

The FA Cookie is a really good one isn't it? I use it often, with loads of stuff.. Fruits, creams, vanilla, caramel, nuts, spices, etc...

Little tip:
The FA Cookie , FA Apple Pie , TFA Cheesecake Graham Crust.. All three are a good base for a pie when combined :) you don't taste the Apple or Cheesecake at small percentages.

Thanks for sharing :)

I think it was you that told me about the fa cookie in the first place! Didn't I swap some concentrates with you a while ago?

I think it was you that told me about the fa cookie in the first place! Didn't I swap some concentrates with you a while ago?
Yep :) I like to share the cookie goodness :) I was a little surprised when I first tasted it... I love me some cookies.

Yep :) I like to share the cookie goodness :) I was a little surprised when I first tasted it... I love me some cookies.

It almost makes any flavour taste baked when its added together its defiantly a versatile flavour I got loads planned to experiment with it!

Element KLC is one of my favorites. Im crrently using a recipe from here - https://www.99juices.com/recipes/3705/#.XFGqJVz7TRY

Its perfectly nice but not quite on par with element.

Im going to try to mix the one on this thread next at 50/50 PG/VG and 6mg strength - just need to work out the concentration of PG/VG to Nic.....

Post deleted

Attachments

• IMG_20190130_083047.jpeg
    IMG_20190130_083047.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom