What's new

Why you shouldn't DIY.

I've just returned from the after-life to inform you all of the dangers of DIYing.I started out all innocent & only bought food grade ingredients,this only gave me the one dose of fatal so I progressed to building my own mod boxes to get the correct strength of fatal I needed.Unfortunately,the DIY boxes needed several rebuilds to get to totally fatal levels,but combining these mod boxes with the dangerous DIY juices did work beautifully & I encountered fatal vaping every day for at least 3 years.I even cured fatally vaping disasters with a few grams of menthol crystals to mask their tongue-curling tastes.So beware you Apes,DIY juices are lethal if you're unable to measure the quantities of each ingredient with a syringe or more fatally with a set of digital scales(under a tenner on Ebay) :P

Possibly the best information ever posted into the vaping community by a juice manufacturer, a sure fire marketing success!
https://aspenvalleyvapes.com/making-your-own-diy-e-juice-might-not-be-a-good-idea/

Maybe no one had ever heard of Aspen Valley Vapes, maybe they believe there's no such thing as bad publicity. Looks like suicide to me.
That article is loads of bull and cock. Anyone with secondary education can mix e-liquid. The hard part is finding a good recipe and procuring the flavours.

Maybe no one had ever heard of Aspen Valley Vapes, maybe they believe there's no such thing as bad publicity. Looks like suicide to me.

I think that the fact that the page is still up and the site is making no attempt to either amend or defend its position points to it being a click bate article designed to improve its sites ranking on google.

I think that the fact that the page is still up and the site is making no attempt to either amend or defend its position points to it being a click bate article designed to improve its sites ranking on google.
Interesting SEO strategy, give more prospective customers even less reason to buy from you. :)

Interesting SEO strategy, give more prospective customers even less reason to buy from you. :)

Most of us were never going to buy from them anyway because we did not know they existed.
Most of those that found them through this particular page will not use them, but if they manage to move their other pages up the rankings on google then that could lead to extra customers.

When I search aspen valley vapes on my search engines (I do not use google) They come straight up with the website home page, the about us page, their fb ,twitter, and youtube, but nothing about this nonsense page. To me this says they are quite savvy about getting page rankings.

Hilarious... these guys are doing themselves no favours whatsoever in taking this approach.. especially with all the great quality one shot flavourings and base mixes available out there now... diy is simpler and quicker than ever and with no chance of wasted products now if you use a one shot that you like... and no risk with the low nicotine kits of accidentally poisoning yourself even with incorrect handling... although even stronger nic is easy and safe to use with the most basic precautions (not talking 100% nicotine obviously) like gloves and the like... but the point is there are safer options now for those who might be put off because of the safety aspects of full diy juice making

Could someone please put my mind at ease and tell me exactly how fatal home mixing is?

Very fatal or just a bit fatal?

Could someone please put my mind at ease and tell me exactly how fatal home mixing is?

Very fatal or just a bit fatal?
Very fatal, I've died at least once a week over the last 2 or so years. I don't wear gloves nor a face mask and goggles, no clean room with extractors. [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom