Vape Club
What's new

Where to start diy juice wannabe

lakes1985

Postman
Hi, would like to attempt making my own juices. Where would I go to get everything I need to start off, all the kit etc and ingredients. Cheers

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Vape Green
Easiest way to start is get a kit from somewhere like Make My Vape. For now you don't need scales as suggested, you will find using syringes a lot more simpler. Make My Vape do a range of different size kits that exclude everything with flavours which are perfect for starring out and giving it a go to see if you like it, if you do then you can go on to buy scales and larger qualities of PG VG and flavors from different vendors but for now a complete kit is tour best choice

POTVMMV will get you 10% off over £20

https://makemyvape.co.uk/mixing-kits

Vape Club
why on earth do you need scales?

Don't think I've seen an eliquid calculator out there that specifies quantities in mass, seems like a complicated way to do it

why on earth do you need scales?

Don't think I've seen an eliquid calculator out there that specifies quantities in mass, seems like a complicated way to do it
You don't need scales especially when starting out but I'd say quite a high percentage of mixers move on to use scale me included. I use scales simply coz there's no mess, I can mix straight into my bottle and nearly all elquid calculators show your recipe in weight.

AcmeFog
You don't need scales especially when starting out but I'd say quite a high percentage of mixers move on to use scale me included. I use scales simply coz there's no mess, I can mix straight into my bottle and nearly all elquid calculators show your recipe in weight.
the calculators I used only ever showed me quantities in drops or ml so I just use a syringe to get the correct ml. Haven't used a calculator in maybe 3 years now though since I wrote down all the quantities on paper for my usual mixes and stuck it to my mixing cupboard.

I don't see how you can get Nic/VG/PG/Concentrate out of their respective bottles and into a eliquid bottle without using a syringe. Just pouring it into a bottle placed on scales would be messier surely?

Premier Ecigs
the calculators I used only ever showed me quantities in drops or ml so I just use a syringe to get the correct ml. Haven't used a calculator in maybe 3 years now though since I wrote down all the quantities on paper for my usual mixes and stuck it to my mixing cupboard.

I don't see how you can get Nic/VG/PG/Concentrate out of their respective bottles and into a eliquid bottle without using a syringe. Just pouring it into a bottle placed on scales would be messier surely?
Video above or watch Wayne show how easy it is to mix by weight, he starts mixing at 2:50 with no mess what so ever

Back
Top Bottom