What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where to order one shots

starsky

Postman
Chaps and chapesses.......

My limited mix recipe from a mate consists of "order a 50ml one shot from VRU and chuck it in"

Where else can I order 50ml one shots from that are in PG and the same strength as VRU?

Lord knows if VRU have gone bust or what but they are accepting orders and not shipping or communicating.

Tbh vru stuff ain't that strong, I get my oneshots from mixshop but I think they only do 30mls or try flavour boss boss shots

Chefs flavour mate
Flavour boss and drip hacks both excellent too
Darkstar but there bottle shots are not in same league as above imho

Have mixshop (Cotswold and south coast) and dripworx ones waiting to go, I've been vaping a few I got from darkstar that were ok too, and handy as I could buy smaller amounts to test out. Chefs have a pretty big range but haven't tried any yet.

Usually mix my own recipes but ive tried a fair few one shots and the only ones that I literally use every drop of are Dripworx one shots :18: just a shame zest appeal is sold out atm...

Bestcigliquid do some great one shots at great prices. Their NET tobaccos are really good imo.

Dark Star nemesis bottle shot is really good , very similar to milk mole

Back
Top Bottom