What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where to get PG/VG and Nicotine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For nicotine I use www.cig-eliquid.co.uk Very good prices and quality. He sells both PG and VG based nic and also PG and VG dilutants. The latter can be cheaper elsewhere (e.g. ASDA), but when combined with a nic order the postage makes it worthwhile. His PG is great his VG dilutant is 10% aqueous and I prefer other people's.

Whilst you're on his site, his bottle proces are very good and he sells useful things like toxic stickers, wick etc and 'the spikey thing', The spikey is a marmite - and I am not a fan though loads are. He also sells Hangsen flavour concentrates - I am not a fan of these either BUT. He's a good retailer, his postage is very reasonable and delivery has always been fast. I recommend.

Another vote for cig-eliquid. Great service and very nice quality nicotine. As for my vg, I'm a tight arse so good old boots for me :)

For nicotine I use www.cig-eliquid.co.uk Very good prices and quality. He sells both PG and VG based nic and also PG and VG dilutants. The latter can be cheaper elsewhere (e.g. ASDA), but when combined with a nic order the postage makes it worthwhile. His PG is great his VG dilutant is 10% aqueous and I prefer other people's.

Whilst you're on his site, his bottle proces are very good and he sells useful things like toxic stickers, wick etc and 'the spikey thing', The spikey is a marmite - and I am not a fan though loads are. He also sells Hangsen flavour concentrates - I am not a fan of these either BUT. He's a good retailer, his postage is very reasonable and delivery has always been fast. I recommend.

I dont really mix but have heard only good things about this guy and as Norfolk outfit he gets a +1 from me :)

I use <removed> great service, free delivery, no water in the pg,vg or the mixes. Well recoomend

Last edited by a moderator:
I use <removed> great service, free delivery, no water in the pg,vg or the mixes. Well recoomend

Matthew - the domain name that you linked to is owned by a Matthew N**** - that wouldn't be you would it? Please do not try and drop links to your own business, or if you are going to do it please be a little bit sneakier. If you want to post as a vendor just sign up for an account here - https://planetofthevapes.freshdesk....111515-how-do-i-become-a-vendor-on-the-forum-

Resurrecting threads that are nearly five years old is not a great move either ;)

caught.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom