What's new

where to get Glass bottles with better cap?

viper

Achiever
Hi everyone,

Im looking to order up some 100ml glass bottles with pipette. I know these glass bottles come with 2 different styles of cap, some of you may have noticed. I can't remember the seller that I last got them from so wondering if anyone else here knows where I can order these bottles with this style of cap or even if I can just order the cap on its own?

This is one that I am looking for
pvo-iii-g1.0-fl100.jpg

If you look closely, it has a lip round at the bottom. I find these caps to be the best quality as they dont easily break and never spin round on you when tightening.

The other standard style is these ones
alpha_pip_100ml.jpg

No lip at the bottom. This is the one that I definitely do not want.

Anyone know who sells the lip style ones? please let me know.

Thanks

I got some a while back with those stupid ones that dont do up tight. Like the plastic thread jumps the glass one as it gets tight and is loose again. Pain.
Im in Oz, but the best I get that do up tight I get from a pharmacy/chemist shop. The crap ones I got from a natural therapy shop online. Nice bottles, stupid caps. Check out you local pharmacy/chemist.

Did you get some? There is an ebay seller who has the ones you are after. I’ll try and find the user name for you later. another advantage is they do the bottles in cobalt blue!

Did you get some? There is an ebay seller who has the ones you are after. I’ll try and find the user name for you later. another advantage is they do the bottles in cobalt blue!

Yes, please! I would really appreciate that! I still can't find the seller I used on Amazon, I just got an order through and they turned out to the caps that I didnt want, gonna be returning this lot back.

Blue is a nice colour, I actually prefer them.

Please let me know the seller name?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom