What's new

Where to buy premixed vg/pg/nic

Thanks jake. On the calculator that bit with the flavouring, is that what percentage of flavouring the vendors recommend you to use?
For one shot concentrates it's usually 15 or 20% - They do it in 30 ml bottles which basically gives you enough for 200ml at 15%. For Individual flavour concentrates it's going to be a bit more complicated as you could go up to 9 or 10 flavours in different proportions per mix (most people start with a 2 or 3 flavour mix though eg: Rasberry Menthol, or Apple Rhubarb Custard)...

Thanks tubby, it will only be concentrates at the moment I reckon.
I'm fond of Vampire Vapes - Attraction & Dawn, And T-Juices Clara-T, John Freeze and Red Astaire - all of which I mix at 15% (I use 15ml Flavour, 7.5ml Nic base, 50 ml Vg & 27.5 PG) for a 6mg ish 50/50 mix. Actually I cheat a bit - I measure the flavour in a measuring cylinder then pour into a 50ml beaker, measure the nic and pour into the 50ml beaker then top off the beaker to the 50ml mark with PG - then its just a straight tip into the bottle, measure the 50ml of VG, pour in, cap the bottle shake and next day it's pretty much ready to go...

Back
Top Bottom