What's new

Where to buy premixed vg/pg/nic

Hi @Cn1234. Yes, to work it out you will need to know whether your nicotine is going to be pg based or vg based.

When you know what you're getting if you put it on here we can double check your calculations if it helps. I personally wouldn't recommend mixing 500ml though. If you don't like it then it's a lot of waste.

Right sorry guys. I have been reading into making your own liquid and watched a few videos on you tube. I have spent like £80 on bits for this lol. I have bought nic, vg and pg from darkstar, a one shot from darkstar, 10x concentrates from thee-cigshop, a bunch of concentrates from mixshop and all my syringes, bottles, gloves and needles from creamsupplies. As long as I can understand the calculator I think I will be ok. Thanks everyone :)

I personally wouldn't recommend mixing 500ml though. If you don't like it then it's a lot of waste.
Lol hearing that back I sound like a twat. I think I will start at doing individual 30ml bottles using the calculator to get each mix right with all the different concentrates, my fella is going to hate me lol. If they turn out ok then maby do 100mls of my favourite ones.

You don't sound like a twat at all. It seems daunting at first but once you've got the hang of it you will be really chuffed with yourself. ;)

Thanks greebo, only been vaping 4-5months and in the last month decided to get involved with sqonkering (start Xmas day)and as of today mixing lol, sometimes I think im taking on to much but know I can rely on all you guys for help :)

Right sorry guys. I have been reading into making your own liquid and watched a few videos on you tube. I have spent like £80 on bits for this lol. I have bought nic, vg and pg from darkstar, a one shot from darkstar, 10x concentrates from thee-cigshop, a bunch of concentrates from mixshop and all my syringes, bottles, gloves and needles from creamsupplies. As long as I can understand the calculator I think I will be ok. Thanks everyone :)

Haha great work mate. You won't regret it! Just have a play around with the calculator. That website has also got loads of recipes. Like I said earlier if you have Facebook then join a group like vhb. Very friendly people and loads of advice. If you need anything just let me know

Thanks jake. On the calculator that bit with the flavouring, is that what percentage of flavouring the vendors recommend you to use?

Back
Top Bottom