What's new

Where can I buy a little bit of nic from?

Jabz

Postman
First time in this sub, Hoping some mixers will point me in the right direction!! So I have a few liquids which I have in 0nic, And im sure with the upcoming sales I'll be buying more in 0nic. I want a to buy a smallish amount of VG nic to add to bottles, Probably no more than 30ml? I assume VG nic will be smoother than PG, But are some suppliers smoother than others?

In short, A small bottle of the smoothest nic possible of which I can add a few drops into bigger bottles of premade 0nic juice to make them 3mg. Much appreciated!

I just made a order with vapable, got my self a few conc and it a bottle of 42mg nic 50ml for a fiver, heard the 72mg was harsh so thought I'd try the 42mg, thought I'd try it for the price

I just made a order with vapable, got my self a few conc and it a bottle of 42mg nic 50ml for a fiver, heard the 72mg was harsh so thought I'd try the 42mg, thought I'd try it for the price
Out of curiosity what concentrate brand did you go for?? I'm looking to mix some up with premixed and concentrate..But don't know what brand is good
Thanks

I order blueberry cheesecake and blueberry yogurt from one on one, vanilla swirl from perfumes apprentice and Ecto cooler from flavour west, only order a few so can have a little go

Back
Top Bottom