What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

When to add 72mg Nicotine?

Do people generally have issues with this?

I've never had any problems with stuff not mixing together, it appears to mix together very easily. The flavours and nic I use are in PG, so I put them in the bottle first along with the PG, give that a swirl around, then add the VG and shake that in, i've never had it separate, not mix or anything like that before... that I'm aware of anyway.

exactly.

That's for the flavours that aren't selling well but they generally want their stuff out the door as fast as they can sell it.
i think there might be a lot of liquid that sits about on shelves. the market seems to be fairly saturated. again, see the posts on here. and that will be the tip of the iceberg, so to speak.

They also have access to concentrates that we don't, and know a thing or two about a thing or two on what blends n fades and what to do about it....we fire a couple of strawberry cons in and hope for the best

that’s missing the point, though. there are a million concentrates you can buy. i doubt there are any secret ones. but the question here is when you should add nic. straight away, i would say. otherwise you might be mixing batches that are too large.

....but the question here is when you should add nic. straight away, i would say. otherwise you might be mixing batches that are too large.

I don't think I understand what we are talking about anymore....

... bottom line, do whatever you want, what ever works for you.

I don't think I understand what we are talking about anymore....

... bottom line, do whatever you want, what ever works for you.

Exactly this. Do what works for you.

Personally, I mix flavours, Nic, PG and VG together, good shake, then put away for a week. Give it a try, leave it another week, another try, rinse repeat for a while until get an overall sense. Usually after first week can tell if it's going to come out well or terribly.

Making larger quantities for myself is recipes that I know already so mix all then leave optimum time.

Yes some recipes are shake and vape and will be fine but others need time to blend properly. Mixes always appear mixed when you shake them up but that is deceptive and that's the purpose of steeping. Most recipes require time for molecules in the various ingredients to completely finish blending and bonding together.

Some recipes may benefit from adding the nicotine straight away but the advice I've read from a few people who are far more expert than I am say that generally it's better to wait and let the recipe steep without nicotine first and only add it nearer the time you intend to vape it.

Me - I'm definitely not an expert but in the same way I know when to go to a doctor if I'm sick I know when to listen to an expert who has years of experience, training and collective knowledge which I haven't got instead of trying to cure it myself by guessing from a couple of snippets I've picked up on social media.

that’s missing the point, though. there are a million concentrates you can buy. i doubt there are any secret ones. but the question here is when you should add nic. straight away, i would say. otherwise you might be mixing batches that are too large.

Im not disagreeing with you, or missing the point....Im pointing out that it's not adding the nic at the beginning that is making his juice fade;)

Im not disagreeing with you, or missing the point....Im pointing out that it's not adding the nic at the beginning that is making his juice fade;)

true, and it probably is adding the nic at the beginning that’s makin his snout mixes turn out decent.

im not making large batches. 120ml is the max but usually its around 60 or so depending on the concentrates i have.
Ive just ordered a bunch of new concentrates from chefs. I will probably make half with nic and half without nic and add it after a month or so just to test this out.
Thanks all for the replies.

or maybe its the concentrate. the juice that is fading is guango deiced from chefs. 50/50 with 6mg nic mixed at 20 percent.

Back
Top Bottom