What's new

What's your favourite Darkstar OneShot concentrate?

I got a freebie Athena from Darkstar with my last order,couldn't use it as a ADV but it is very nice indeed,and it does make a pleasant change from my usual custards and RY4.

Order shipped today, hope it'll reach me tomorrow, i'm proper excited.

Are there any flavours/additives which are recommended?
like sweeteners, ethyl maltol, koolada etc?

Dear Diary,

this is my first ever experience to mix my juice. I know i know...using one shots is probly considered as cheating, but it's such an awesome experience to mix the taste of your own cloud.
We are at T+2 days from mixing. I made 150ml of juice from each 30ml concentrate. 100ml's are waiting for me in the steeping cupboard, sometimes i surprise them with a solid shake but they seem resilient. There smaller bottles-guilty pleasure if you like-for testing/consumption. I've also got 10ml Athena, freebie from @DarkStar which is much appreciated. :wink:

Mixed all of them at 20% and today i've also ordered some more concentrates from @Spectrum Vaping LTD as their juices what got me into vaping a year ago in the first place. As master "Ozzy Man" would say: top blokes!
First impressions, will leave an update over time, in hopes it'll be useful for other members who are pondering if DIY worth it.

Fruit Loops:
Amazing! It tastes just like the real deal even if you shake and vape, really didnt expect it!

Hermes AKA Key Lime Pie
Really buttery biscuit taste, with a nice smooth lime over it. Recommended steeping is very far away, but i already like it. I reckon it'll much better than the rejuice/vapegoo variants i've already tried and it's just a few days old.

Poseidon:
This still tast chemicall and strong but no harsh. I reckon within a few days it'll tone down a bit and i can have a decent vape. Will update!

Athena:
Very bubblegum, much strawberry...doge! Bubblegum never been my fav, but hey, it's a freebie. Very strong flavour when mixed at the recommended 20%, i reckon it should be around the 10-15% mark, but we will see. It is a pleasant vape, just no to my taste.

Overall: i know it's too early to form any opinion but for other "budget juice" vapers i'd like to say: do it! Maybe your first order will be above your average in price, but it's such a nice and saisfying experience. The results so far seem much better than expected too. Bite the bullet and just make a small order at darkstar or any other seller if that strikes your fancy.
Update will come in 1-2 weeks.

@angrymic1984 : Zeus is definitely on the "to be ordered" list, i like me some refreshing vape...like always.

@mick brown Yiss, thanks for the recommendation, it's really good already and i believe it'll only get better...unless i get hooked. How long you keep it in the dreaded steeping cupboard ?

@mattyk2010 spot on mate, very best so far. Me hooked! Muchas gracias!

@mick brown Yiss, thanks for the recommendation, it's really good already and i believe it'll only get better...unless i get hooked. How long you keep it in the dreaded steeping cupboard
Glad you like it. I try to leave it alone for at least 2 week's but it rarely turns out that way. I like it too much. Spoze I should get some more ordered and mixed up before I run out of my current stash.

Order shipped today, hope it'll reach me tomorrow, i'm proper excited.

Are there any flavours/additives which are recommended?
like sweeteners, ethyl maltol, koolada etc?
EM is always handy to have in the cupboard in case you want to sweeten something.

Glad you like it. I try to leave it alone for at least 2 week's but it rarely turns out that way. I like it too much. Spoze I should get some more ordered and mixed up before I run out of my current stash.

Can recommend Spectrum Vaping, never tried their concentrates but their juices were simply amazing. I've ordered some JessiP,Jubilee,Green+Red Energy.
I've tried these in ready made juices and were awesome.

Yes, i've read about EM a lot a few months ago. If i understand correctly, it should make the juices smoother and gives a kind of sweetness as well?
Any other recommended additives except koolada/menthol? ( i reckon the one shots already have these, but looks important when i start to mix my own)

I ordered hades yesterday (cereal and milk). I will also be doing my first bit of diy soon, so could possibly give my thoughts to this one, as no one else has mentioned about it on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom