What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What's your favourite Darkstar OneShot concentrate?

picco

Postman
Ola Apes,

i'm vaping for more than a year now but newbie to DIY, been reading the mixilogy for a while and it's time to give it a go.
Been reading how satisfied everyone with darkstar, so i'll place my first order with them including the flavors too.

The idea always fascinated me that we have the ability to create our own flavourful clouds...fuckyeah.
I reckon i'll go with one shots first minimising the chance of failure, make a decent size of batch and if it works for me, gonna invest some more time and monies into DIY.

Other mixing related recommendations are very welcome too, especially your precious but simple recipe's.
(i do have a precise scale which i've used for...you know...science)

PS: i'm mostly using kayfun v5/cleito+rta and panning to 60/40 and 70/30 juices.

Only tried one "ATHENA" .. I usually vape desserts, bakery and custards.... But ATHENA is strawberry, kiwi, bubblegum and various other accent fruits... I liked it and it's a shake and vape (no steeping required) if fruity is your thing try it...

Any valid discount code would be highly appreciated apes.

thanks @gary68 / @angrymic1984, fruity is definitely my thing. But i also like me some nana/strawberry shakes and definitely a sucker for key lime pie, so i guess me likes a bit of everything.

@picco Got a nice custard recipe for you. Not mine I can't remember where I had it from

Tfa custard @10%
Tfa dulce de leche @2%
Tfa bavarian cream @3%
Then whatever pg/vg/nic you require
2 week steep
(There is a code for tfa concentrates on darkstar to get 35% discount)
DS35TFA

thanks @Gary, for starters i'd prefer to get the OneShots, i saved your post to a txt file so i can remember it once i'll get confident with using a selection of flavours.

I like there old one shots too fruit loops been one of my favorites and is definitely worth a try

Back
Top Bottom