What's new

What's everyone mixing?

just got some liquid barn vanilla ice cream and playing round with a screwball recipe not gonna post recipe yet but ,
lb vanilla icecream is the absolute daddy . best ice cream ive tried tfa and cap pale in comparison . been mixing the LB
@3%.

get rid of that koolada and try some ws-23 its sooooo much better and a cleaner taste.
typical its out of stock but try it, you can thank me later haha. 1% for mild cool to an icecream 2% to a cold fruit imo.
https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/additives/5091-ws-23.html
Hey bud, good to see you. I've looked at that a few times but thought it was just a higher concentration of Koolada. Drip Hacks do the crystals so I think I'll give it a go soon.

just got some liquid barn vanilla ice cream and playing round with a screwball recipe not gonna post recipe yet but ,
lb vanilla icecream is the absolute daddy . best ice cream ive tried tfa and cap pale in comparison . been mixing the LB
@3%.
Very interesting! That'll be in a basket near me very soon, cheers.

I use one shots and full recipes 10 days ago I mixed 300ml of Obsidian and 200 of modified PRY4 both diyordie recipes (the original ones), the Obsidian is a risk as I haven't mixed it before and I've jumped straight in here, but it smells good.

@3%.
Have you tried any of their other concentrates? Wondering what their banana is like. Some of their flavours seem to have very different descriptions than their names would suggest, such as "Cream" which seems to be "a refreshing lemon-lime soda".

Night before last I mixed 200ml of rasperry ruffles and 200ml of jammy wagon wheels using concentrates from VRU

Both taste great off the bat will benefit from a good steep so have stuck them in the ever growing juice cupboard

Going to order some more from VRU this weekend and need to get the PG & VG topped up with bottles from Lubrisolve

I am delighted I got into the diy there is something satisfyingly soothing about the whole process

Have you tried any of their other concentrates? Wondering what their banana is like. Some of their flavours seem to have very different descriptions than their names would suggest, such as "Cream" which seems to be "a refreshing lemon-lime soda".
No so far only tried the lb icecream but some of the fb groups do have good things to say about their concs.

Night before last I mixed 200ml of rasperry ruffles and 200ml of jammy wagon wheels using concentrates from VRU

Both taste great off the bat will benefit from a good steep so have stuck them in the ever growing juice cupboard

Going to order some more from VRU this weekend and need to get the PG & VG topped up with bottles from Lubrisolve

I am delighted I got into the diy there is something satisfyingly soothing about the whole process
Do you like Heisenberg? VRU's Heisenblag is very good at 17-20% with 1% Koolada and a drop of EM or sweetener per 10mls.

In my quest to reverse engineer Fantasi Mango, I've bought some TFA Philippine mango as none of the others I have are like the Fantasi one.

Do you like Heisenberg? VRU's Heisenblag is very good at 17-20% with 1% Koolada and a drop of EM or sweetener per 10mls.

In my quest to reverse engineer Fantasi Mango, I've bought some TFA Philippine mango as none of the others I have are like the Fantasi one.
aye I don't mind Heisenberg, I need to try and mix more fruits as I'm obsessed with sweets and cakes but need a bit of variety

Are you mixing the mango on its own ?

Back
Top Bottom