What's new

What you mixed recently ?

Well today my jam on toast concentrate arrived from vapours r us

So I decided to go for it and mix 100ml following the recipe in the pic

Before bottled it I took my milk frother too it and gave it a good mix for 5 min, I then fired it in the bottle and let it breath for 2 hours

I set up the wasp nano freshly wicked with a 0.5 micro coil and firing at 35 watts

I've got to say I'm delighted, it tastes exactly like slightly burnt toast with a nice layer of jam

The jam is slightly muted but I reckon a couple of weeks steeping away in a cupboard will bring that out

That's the first time I've used the frother to give it a good mix and I reckon it has really helped towards making it taste as impressive as it is on the day I mixed it

Just thought I'd share as I'm genuinely delighted and will be ordering more of this concentrate as it's bloody tasty

Should have said at the start the nic is @ 3mg

IMG_4030.PNG

I stumbled on one today. I got some Inawera Sesame and didn't know what to expect.

It has a nice toasty flavour so I mixed some up with CCW Strawberry Jam and it's perfect.

Sesame 3%

Jam 5%

Been meaning to try some Mustard Milk since I started DIYing, so mixed 100ml about 2 weeks ago...tried and tested...aaaand mixed another 300ml off the bat with an added 2% Cap VC v1 to smooth out the flavour...Very impressed with its simplicity

I've been working on a blueberry, peach and raspberry with a hint of lemonade. I've got a good one on the go at the moment but mixed up a tester of another version that should be ready in a couple of days. Also just mixing from recipes.

Back
Top Bottom