What's new

What you mixed recently ?

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

Achiever
Well I got my first darkstar delivery thanks to a lot of great advice and support from @Mrnumpty

I took the plunge with my first attempt at a Kanzi clone on Saturday which worked out pretty well at 10ml so was brace and mixed another 100ml on Saturday night , I have been vaping it since as it's getting better by the day

So tonight I mixed 50ml of a 70/30 Kanzi, a 50/50 of the same for my Mrs, a 70/30 stand alone custard at 50ml and as an expiriment simple strawberry custard 70/30 at 30ml

I've stuck a label on the back of them with a mix date and I'm going to fire them away to steep for 4 weeks will bring them out for a shake every couple of days

The custard and strawberry custard I'll see how I go with them as they are very basic and I took the mix percentages from dark stars website but thought I'd take a risk and see what happens

Tell you what though I've spent the entire evening mixing while suffering from man flu but I've had an incredibly enjoyable evening and will look forward to 4 weeks time to see what's happened with them

Thanks again to fellow ape @Mrnumpty who has really helped me getting started and patiently answering my annoying questions

No looking back now and looking forward to many more nights like tonight

I don't think I'll be exempt from a few shit mixes and that I won't get it wrong but it's a very rewarding experience going through the whole process

And the pic below is my proud nights work ....let's hope I'll be of the same opinion when I vape this in a months time

IMG_3972.JPG

That's great dude. And it's awesome that you're enjoying it [emoji2]

I'm only a few months in myself, and @Mr Numpty was a fountain of utterly useful bollocks for me too [emoji51]

It's a slippery slope though. Kinda along the same lines as shinyitus- but juicer. [emoji4]

Nice job.

On holiday for a week so figured I'd do a big mix then realised I'd already used the 50 bottles stashed in the attic and not replaced them. So down to essentials in the last three plastic bottles and a glass one I had steralised and spare.. 120ml each of lemon donut, lemon custard, strawberry custard and apricot danish. Also put in a 50 bottle order with ibottle.co.uk for 250ml PET bottles!

Who is this Mr Numpty? Sounds like a c**t if you ask me.

I'm working on a version of Fantasi mango at the moment. Not that I think it's anything special, far from it. It's sickeningly sweet and has so much fizz it just has to be full of something not particularly good for you. Made me splutter with every toot. It also doesn't taste like mango, which is...something.

I got all my bottles from lubrisolve 10 x 10ml 10x30ml & 10x 50ml aswell as 500ml of vg

I'm getting to the point where I'm just going to buy 1l bottles of VG, pour out a specific amount and just squirt nicotine and favouring into it until it's full again. Decant into 30ml unicorns as required..

Good to see people mixing their own.
It's pretty straight forward really once the basics are figured out and very fulfilling as said above it can be a bit like shineyitus.
I've got a stupid amount of juice in the freezer that will take me years to vape but I keep mixing more.

as
Who is this Mr Numpty? Sounds like a c**t if you ask me.

I'm working on a version of Fantasi mango at the moment. Not that I think it's anything special, far from it. It's sickeningly sweet and has so much fizz it just has to be full of something not particularly good for you. Made me splutter with every toot. It also doesn't taste like mango, which is...something.
as long as its not the same as my mango fanta ;)

From my limited stock of concentrates that I first purchased apart from the Kanzi clone does anyone know of any decent recipes using any of these ?
Kiwi
Strawberry Ripe
Custard (Dark Arts)
Watermelon
Sweetner

I know it's limited I just feel like mixing something tonight a bit different

Back
Top Bottom