What's new

What juice do you mix today... Thread

I've just mixed up some flavour art pear. Made it as a single mix before I start titting about with it & turning it into a recipe. Have to say, it's bloody lovely just on its own. :)
Got some of that myself recently but haven't got around to mixing it yet. What % did you use and how strong does it taste? Have you had any ideas about what it might go with?

I used 4% but it probably needs to be a bit stronger if you're going to mix it with something else. It's a very authentic fresh sweet pear taste & also seems to have some creaminess to it. I haven't got a recipe planned yet but I'm thinking along the lines of a pear tart with cream & maybe caramel. Think it will work really well with the FA apple pie.

I've been lazy this weekend , just made 200 ml of chef's one shots.
Lemon Drizzle Cake and Welsh Custard. They're new to me so hoping I like them.
At least a 2 week steep I'm guessing , maybe 4.

100ml Rocketman
100ml Funfetti
100ml Cerbervs (Darkstar oneshot)

1478462052382.jpg

@Mr Numpty. Not a mix as such but regarding what to mix with the FA pear. I've just mixed it in with a tank that had two thirds FA Metaphor in it. I've got a really nice pear cake. Now I know that works together I will mix it properly next time.

@Mr Numpty. Not a mix as such but regarding what to mix with the FA pear. I've just mixed it in with a tank that had two thirds FA Metaphor in it. I've got a really nice pear cake. Now I know that works together I will mix it properly next time.
Ha, thanks. Missed your previous post until now, sorry. Still haven't used this! I'm liking the sound of creamy caramelly pear cake. That's today's experiment sorted, thank you.

@Greebo Just mixed this up. Going to give it a week and will report back. Will be interested to hear how your pear concoctions turn out.

Pear Sponge.JPG

Back
Top Bottom