What's new

What Darkstar flavours are not coil killers?

OrionMichael

Hi all, I have looked around but not really found any definitive answers.

I recently bought a couple of bottle shots from Darkstar. Posiedon (Which is still steeping so I dont know yet), and Blue Cherry which is a good flavour, but has killed 2 of my coils in a day.

Blue Cherry & Posiedon both 500ml - 3mg - 70/30 VG/PG BaseMix
I use a Smok TFV8 with V8 Baby T-6 & T-8 Coils.

I really can't afford to replace those coils that often. I bought the bottleshots to save money. Maybe I should buy VG and PG seperate next time and go for 50/50 mix.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any other Darkstar liquids??? That are easy on the coils LOL.

Buy the Smok rebuild-able coil and some cotton then get Darkstars Game of scones best creamy jammy scone Ive had but its sweet

Buy the Smok rebuild-able coil and some cotton then get Darkstars Game of scones best creamy jammy scone Ive had but its sweet

I have been considering using rba's, but the whole process of building is a little daunting.

All I am really looking for is good, strong flavour, e liquids that I can make in bulk and are easy on the coils LOL

I have been considering using rba's, but the whole process of building is a little daunting.

All I am really looking for is good, strong flavour, e liquids that I can make in bulk and are easy on the coils LOL

I ddnt find any of the Smok coils lasted long or wicked well for more than couple of days at all and you wont get the flavour you can get with the rebuild-able coil imho you only need to build the coil or use a prebuilt at ohms you want from ebay once in a while when it gets gunked up you just pull the cotton out and dry burn the gunk off the coil put in new cotton in existing coil and good to go again not much longer than inserting an new expensive smok coil that gets guunked up faster
My coils last ages even with very sweet juices even with real coil gunkers I just drip water onto the coil carefully and then pulse fire the mod to steam clean the burnt crud off the coil a quick bit of cotton trim it and off again for a while.
You wont look back and bear in mind you can build or buy spacier coils that do not gunk up or burn like multicoil Smok stuff they usually taste much much better too clean tasting fresh flavour whenever you want with a big bag of cotton for less than a fiver lasts months if you do get the rba for that tank be careful you ordeer the right one as there are a few different ones with the smaller baby models etc

Back
Top Bottom