What's new

What are you working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that's the one. :p

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Since the latest TV advert reveals the flavours, I've had a play around trying to get a good Vimto.
Still not quite got it, but it's not far off & quite a nice blend regardless of the intended end result

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Was about to create a "whats your project currently" thread.

Let's revive this oldie [emoji16]

On the cards for me is...

A really simple design using 2x4s and 2x6s or whatever the hell you like, once you've stripped it back to the bones and see it's carcass, it easy

Failing that, I've plenty of word working plans and cut lists.

I excelled at woodworking and it runs in my family, love to get back to it...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201115_124612_com.facebook.katana.jpeg
    Screenshot_20201115_124612_com.facebook.katana.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 92

A really simple design using 2x4s and 2x6s or whatever the hell you like, once you've stripped it back to the bones and see it's carcass, it easy

I excelled at woodworking and it runs in my family, love to get back to it...View attachment 232970
Look very good.
Mind sharing the recipie?

I excelled at woodworking and it runs in my family, love to get back to it...
That looks ace... not sure if you're intending to keep it like that or not but I like the white n wood mix.

I'm just getting started on woodworking stuff. I'm shit tbh, but I hope to improve with a bit of practice / luck.

That looks ace... not sure if you're intending to keep it like that or not but I like the white n wood mix.

I'm just getting started on woodworking stuff. I'm shit tbh, but I hope to improve with a bit of practice / luck.
That's the stock image from Ana White. I don't think I'd mismatch the colour, I like the grain and colour of wood :D

https://ana-white.com/woodworking-projects

Check it out mate :), you'll find some really simple bits.

Free plans available, no sign up or whatever. I've been browsing it for sometime and adapting ideas in my head.

Edit:- that image is actually from a local person to me who made it. Not the Ana White stock image I have saved lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom