Vape Superstore
What's new

What are the Best one shots available ?

I bought 6 concentrates from Darkstar, so far only one has been satisfying. Got some dripworx, south coast and cotswold to make up though, so things should be improving. Anyone tried Bastard Sauce from mixshop? Getting into custards after buying some 1837 from Colonel Boom and after something similar.

Vape Superstore
Flavour boss brilliant for more desert types and driphacks do some amazing fruity flavours the cryo mango is outstanding grape and fanta also very good

One thing is to consider your mixing ingredient quality ( pg, vg and nic )
I'm really liking the Cotswold range with strawberry delight and key lime pie leading the way mixed at the lower end of their recommended percentage atm.

Cheers

Gaz

AcmeFog
Vaping King do concentrates and Justaddnic have a decent range also Best ecig liquid for tobacco.

Vape Club
I've bought from Darkstar, T-Juice and VampireVape before. All concentrates have been good although I tend to mix Darkstar at a higher % than they recommend for some flavours.

I usually make a 10ml sampler at the recommended flavour ratio at my target strength and PG+VG ratio to check the flavour is strong enough before making a full batch.

@gbone what kind of flavours are you into?

Lots of stuff mate....fruits,menthol,custards tobaccos

I just like it when juices pop and it's not just a hint of what it's supposed to be

Things like red astaire and heisenberg are fine,dark star stuff strength wise is mostly okni just don't think they are good juices...just average across the board if thatb

Things like flavour boss and even a lot of the well respected diy stuff like diyordie at the percentages recommended and even a touch higher just taste bland to me it's hard to describe but they lack any sort of punch.....I'm hoping some of these south coast vapes I made this week turn around because one is good but two are just bland so far you'd think I had vapers tongue

It's not like I'm just used to commercial very sweet juices as I've been diy'ing a fair while now and I can only think of a few juices I actually really like and make repeatedly

AcmeFog
I know what you mean. Currently making my way through 200ml of Coconut and Caramel which smells amazing but doesn't taste of anything.

I like a berry menthol aniseed mix. Red Astaire is great for that. You have to royally mess it up to stop the menthol and aniseed coming through.

With me, I tend to get fed up. I'll buy 2 concentrates at a time and end up with 500ml of juice. By the time I'm through it I never want to taste it ever again!

I'm interested to know what south coast is like. What tank do you use?

So for One Shots - I've just ordered from DripHacks - first order. Haven't received them yet or used them, but have seen a lot of positive reviews; I also like the fact they provide the bottle for making up the liquid in and have an excellent flavour menu. If you look at the pricing, it seems fairly reasonable.... so I shall report back with my findings!

Royal Flush Vape
I wish some of the higher priced one shot vendors did 5ml sample packs of their range. That's enough to make 20-50ml of each flavour, more than enough to see if I like them.

When you gotta pay £10-£20 once postage is tacked on to just try 1 flavour then the name one shot lives up to its name with me. You got one shot at getting my business, if I've stumped up £10-£20 and didn't like that one shot I ain't coming back to try another 1 of your juices.

Back
Top Bottom