What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What are the Best one shots available ?

gbone

Achiever
anybody hot recommendations for great one shots....I like diy but I'm getting to a stage where it's just one average juice after another none of them are anything special amd most are shit
,highly rated recipes as well all just seem to be missing something

A couple of the Isle of custard and nom nomz range are the best I've found so far but by the time I've bought another rubbish batch from somewhere I may as well just buy amazing commercial juice,

to me everything from places like flavour boss and dark star are insipid terrible juices,it can't be me because when I buy stuff like manabush it's amazing it's so strong and rich half the time with homemade juice it makes you think your tank Is rubbish

Thanks

Like you I've got to the point with my DIY that only one in ten attempts is really any good.
So I've Been trying out one shots mainly from Chef Flavours they do a variety of branded concentrates, like colonel bloom, cotsdwold. nom nom etc.
all lots lots better than most of my attempts.

Yup, second chefs. The DIY or Die range are great, love Funfetti and Boardwalk. Going to try the NomNomz ones shortly so good to hear you are finding them good. Personally I am happy with only a couple of juices and don't tend to change much.

I have tried a few of the Flavour Boss ones and I like them! Maybe a change of set up would help? What are you vaping with at the minute?

Yup, second chefs. The DIY or Die range are great, love Funfetti and Boardwalk. Going to try the NomNomz ones shortly so good to hear you are finding them good. Personally I am happy with only a couple of juices and don't tend to change much.

I have tried a few of the Flavour Boss ones and I like them! Maybe a change of set up would help? What are you vaping with at the minute?
about a thousand set ups from kayfuns to 30mm cloud tanks to rdas whatever ....mostly single coil tanks like taifun,hurricane etc .....its the diy juices not me im sure

the few "premium " juices i buy same as the nom nomz are dense,flavourful almost wet vapes ......most diy recipes,one shots even well regarded recipes are just a bit naff to my tastes

right now ive got two taifun gt3 minis set up one with manabush and one with unicorn milk from flavour boss and the difference is almost beyond words :D ,one is rich satisfying strong and almost pops out at you the other is bland and dul

Last edited by a moderator:
about a thousand set ups from kayfuns to 30mm cloud tanks to rdas whatever ....mostly single coil tanks like taifun,hurricane etc .....its the diy juices not me im sure

the few "premium " juices i buy same as the nom nomz are dense,flavourful almost wet vapes ......most diy recipes,one shots even well regarded recipes are just a bit naff to my tastes

right now ive got two taifun gt3 minis set up one with manabush and one with unicorn milk from flavour boss and the difference is almost beyond words :D ,one is rich satisfying strong and almost pops out at you the other is bland and dul

Maybe it is the flavour profiles? Manabush is best in that kind of set up and they are awesome juices, the unicorn milk is best IMO in a dripper or higher wattage set up. Maybe try something like the Pistachio RY4U from DIY or Die on Chefs? Did you mix the FB juices at 70/30? Might be worth trying 50/50 mixes with some flavours and see if this helps the flavours to pop a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom